Good traffic ticket lawyer in NYC?

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Last week, I got pulled over for speeding. I made a right turn into the parkway, stepped on the gas to accelerate and saw the light flashing on the side of the road. The cop immediately pulled me over and clocked me at 50 in a 30 zone, right before it reached 40 zone. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention on how fast I was going. I just stepped on it like every other days. I woke late that morning and was trying to make it to a meeting at work. My little toddler son was sick and kept me up all night so I tried to get every single minute of sleep I could. Sucks! But it happened. Now, I'm looking for a good lawyer in the NYC area. They told me in in the 5 boroughs, there is no plea bargain, and it has to go to trial where it's either going to be a win or lose. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Try a hasidic lawyer

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
Not sure how well this works in NYC but here in Cali... I just grab any traffic lawyer off yelp. The cops usually don't even show up in court, especially once you have representation. Good luck.

Overeazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch *Sold*
Country flag
When I got a ticket last year for going 85 in a 65 I used www.offtherecord.com

Never had to do anything except send them my ticket and they handled the rest. It ended up being dismissed. The price was about $250 if I remember correctly.

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
well for one try not to give so many excuses....that's the first sign they get that you're lying.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
So you're going to fight it knowing you did break the law. Good luck and please let us know the outcome. This reminds me of when a friend tried to fight a ticket he got for handheld device while driving lol.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Get one of those buffalo hunter lawyers from Brooklyn those boys don’t know how to drive and they know how to fight the law

TROOPTYPE-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord Sport, 2018 Civic Type R Champion White
Country flag
Sent you a PM. I lived on Long Island a few years back and had a guy. Sent you his info.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I dont know about nyc but in NJ if you get a ticket and it involves points, you have the option to pay a fine and receive no point. I dont remember correctly but you are allowed to use it 2 times every 10 years i believe??? I really cant remember but check out what Overeazy said, i heard good things about them.

licelsior

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW, 2003 S2000
Country flag
Last week, I got pulled over for speeding. I made a right turn into the parkway, stepped on the gas to accelerate and saw the light flashing on the side of the road. The cop immediately pulled me over and clocked me at 50 in a 30 zone, right before it reached 40 zone. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention on how fast I was going. I just stepped on it like every other days. I woke late that morning and was trying to make it to a meeting at work. My little toddler son was sick and kept me up all night so I tried to get every single minute of sleep I could. Sucks! But it happened. Now, I'm looking for a good lawyer in the NYC area. They told me in in the 5 boroughs, there is no plea bargain, and it has to go to trial where it's either going to be a win or lose. Any recommendations?
pmed you.

OP
OP
VinRRR

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Thank you all for the info. I decided to go with Jeffrey Ziff based on the recommendation. Let's see how it goes.

raniquecalvano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Country flag
I recommend that you look through the law agencies in your state. And also find testimonials from real clients about the quality of their services. Several years ago, I was accused of a murder I did not commit. The police had enough evidence to convict me. My wife took a long time to find a lawyer for me and turned to https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys.html. These guys saved me from jail; I was surprised they could build a defense very quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited: