First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone have some pics and part links for coupe aftermarket cosmetic parts like a wing and some chrome deletes would be nice anything appreciated thanks
Sponsored

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Chrome delete
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Delete-Vinyl-Blackout-Kit-for-2016-20-Honda-Civic-Coupe-Window-Trim/173795660378?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
be sure to clean your surface completely - i made the mistake of not doing a thorough enough job and had to order another set, its being shipped now - the edges aren't sticking but that's because i didn't clean them good enough i think.. i used 99% propyl alcohol and the parts i didnt get too well is where the trouble spots are, just take your time with it

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
The kit that I ended up getting on ebay.

The fitment was not good. Why would any person go buy a kit but than have to do additional work cutting it to fit perfectly. I am not sure how that kit is...but the kit that I brought. The vinyl was not 100% perfect, it was a “rough” size pre-cut and then you had to make cuts around the edges. I ended just throwing it out...

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
mine was cut correctly, at least the parts i tried putting on, however was a PITA to install, cause the whole thing arrives in a cardboard tube, all wrapped up so the thing wants to just coil up on you as you peel it off. also its just guess work lining it up the first time as your not sure how much to overlap each piece - no more than 1/4" in my experience, i started at the back cause it was the piece that was most effected by placement with all the curves at the back.
Sponsored