First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is anyone from Ohio or more specifically the Cincinnatti area planning on going down to the Civicx meet in April for the Tail of the Dragon? If so, are there any scenic routes on the way down or would anyone want to meet up and cruise down together?
Sponsored

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is anyone from Ohio or more specifically the Cincinnatti area planning on going down to the Civicx meet in April for the Tail of the Dragon? If so, are there any scenic routes on the way down or would anyone want to meet up and cruise down together?
NE Ohio here but the route to the Dragon takes me through Cincinnati. I wouldn't mind caravaning up with people along the way!

OP
OP
the_red_civic_x
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NE Ohio here but the route to the Dragon takes me through Cincinnati. I wouldn't mind caravaning up with people along the way!
Sounds good, I'll try and figure out a place to meet when they post the itinerary for the weekend!

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When in April? I'm from Cleveland and may be down

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Cleveland here. Any link to the event?

OP
OP
the_red_civic_x
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cleveland here. Any link to the event?
The event is posted on Facebook as CivicX Wake the Dragon, It starts Friday, April the 3rd and ends that Sunday the 5th. If you're looking at going I recommend staying at the Fontana Village they have special rates going on for everyone attending the event. I don't know how many rooms/cabins they have left though... There is a thread on the main forum page that has a lot of information from last year's event.
https://www.civicx.com/forums/civicx-wake-the-dragon-2020.92/

OP
OP
the_red_civic_x
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When in April? I'm from Cleveland and may be down
It's April 3rd to the 5th all the information is on the main Facebook page "CivicX Wake the Dragon" They haven't opened registration yet as of today but it should be soon!

ThatWhiteFK7

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport CVT
Country flag
Leaving Cincinnati Area Thursday or Friday. Trying to cruise with as many people as possible down. So lemme know if you all link up! And I'll schedule to leave when the primary group does lol

OP
OP
the_red_civic_x
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm planning on leaving Cincinnati Friday morning

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Linking up somewhere in Cincinnati early Friday morning sounds like a great idea. Nothing like seeing a caravan of Civics on the 71.

ThatWhiteFK7

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport CVT
Country flag
The woman and I are locked in now to leave Friday early morning with our cars. Definitely gonna have to link up with you 2 leaving from Cincinnati area on Friday

OP
OP
the_red_civic_x
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To anyone wanting to meet up along the way, my plans are to be at the Pilot Travel Center at 11229 Frontage Rd, Walton, KY 41094 at 7:30 am on Friday morning it's a little south of Cincinnati, also at this exit are a Shell and a BP (I know some people are picky about fuel) I am not sure if E-85 is available or not. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from if you want to grab some breakfast too. Meeting there at 7:30 will put us at Fontana Village around 12:30-1:00 pm (traffic permitting). Let me know if this works for anyone wanting to go or if you have some better suggestions on a place/time to meet! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
To anyone wanting to meet up along the way, my plans are to be at the Pilot Travel Center at 11229 Frontage Rd, Walton, KY 41094 at 7:30 am on Friday morning it's a little south of Cincinnati, also at this exit are a Shell and a BP (I know some people are picky about fuel) I am not sure if E-85 is available or not. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from if you want to grab some breakfast too. Meeting there at 7:30 will put us at Fontana Village around 12:30-1:00 pm (traffic permitting). Let me know if this works for anyone wanting to go or if you have some better suggestions on a place/time to meet! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!
Thanks for organizing the meeting spot! Unfortunately, 7:30 is quite a bit too early for me as it takes roughly 4 hours to drive to Cincinnati from the northeast region. Would it be possible to push the time back a couple hours or so?
Sponsored