• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Going to stock, more parts to be sold than I have ever seen

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Whiteline sway bar endlinks - new - 115 shipped

27won w1 turbo - new - 1350 shipped

Acuity short shifter - new - 425 shipped - SOLD (on island)

Raceseng slammer shift knob - used - 75 shipped

Fk7 smoked side markers actual Japanese with coating - new - 80 shipped - SOLD (on Island)

Smoked LED sidemarkers actual Japanese - new - 80 shipped - SOLD (on Island)

PLM FMIC - steel grey coated - used- 280 shipped - SOLD

Stock SI shift knob - used - 60
shipped. - SOLD

MAPerformance stealth axle back portion of exhaust burnt tips - NEW or buy my used street axle back with black tips.

Ultra racing strut bar - used - 130 shipped - SOLD

Ultra racing rear tower - used - negotiable

Also Sold JDM FOGS isted on next post

I have receipts for everything. I wish I could do less but I currently live on Oahu
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Whiteline sway bar endlinks - new - 115 shipped

27won w1 turbo - new - 1350 shipped

Acuity short shifter - new - 425 shipped

Raceseng slammer shift knob - used - 75 shipped

Fk7 smoked side markers actual Japanese with coating - new - 80 shipped

Smoked LED sidemarkers actual Japanese - new - 80 shipped

PLM FMIC - steel grey coated - used- 280 shipped

Stock SI shift knob - used - 60
shipped

MAPerformance stealth axle back portion of exhaust burnt tips - new - 340 shipped

Ultra racing strut bar - used - 130 shipped

Ultra racing rear tower - used - 160 shipped

I have receipts for everything. I wish I could do less but I currently live on Oahu
Will post Mishimoto black FMIC, PRL cobra CAI, MAPerformance street catback, MAPerformance catted dp and fp, whiteline rear sway, whiteline springs, forge diverter valve, acuity pretty much everything, 27won black BBK, Siebon type R carbon fiber grill, ktuner, HIC Rear roof Spoiler and window things, cusco RMM and more. If interested let me know

Pictures look like they do if you google them. I will take if messaged. Thanks

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Will post Mishimoto black FMIC, PRL cobra CAI, MAPerformance street catback, MAPerformance catted dp and fp, whiteline rear sway, whiteline springs, forge diverter valve, acuity pretty much everything, 27won black BBK, Siebon type R carbon fiber grill, ktuner, HIC Rear roof Spoiler and window things, cusco RMM and more. If interested let me know

Pictures look like they do if you google them. I will take if messaged. Thanks
Also 3m matte pine green vinyl, 60in Ă— 25yd and fk7 Japanese yellow fogs

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PM sent about 27Won turbo.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I tried to give you a "fair" offer on the Shifter several weeks ago, since we both live on Oahu and you don't have to ship. But I left with a bad taste!

Now, even if you give it to me, I won't take it.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried to give you a "fair" offer on the Shifter several weeks ago, since we both live on Oahu and you don't have to ship. But I left with a bad taste!

$425 brand new shipped is a great offer lol if you offer lower that’s not right lol

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag

You offered 400. I did not want to sell for 400 at the time.

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe. 1969 Karmann Ghia.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is Prl intake the race version?
Also your page says Oahu, are you shipping?

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Is Prl intake the race version?
Also your page says Oahu, are you shipping?
No it is street. That is still on my car as well. I wont make any changes that have to do with anything outside of chassis/brakes/suspension until I have garnered a grand or 2 of interest

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
$425 brand new shipped is a great offer lol if you offer lower that’s not right lol
You don't know the background but you stick your foot into the mud and not knowing mud will stick to your foot.

Brand new from either Acuity Instrument direct or Amazon is $479 - Free shipping either way.
So, for little over $50, I could have brand Spanking new unit, untouched.....Anytime you opened the box, product falls into the used categories,...price should reflect that....try return an item, that could include restocking fee...you lose!

I did an estimate based on Postal charge off Island Priority mail to mainland, postal charge would be more than $25. When you live on the Island, it is important to be familiar with shipping......

So..we both live on the same Island, $400 on that offer was more than "fair". Now that he offers $425 shipped - tried to be greedy - he lose. Check out pricing on another one of his recent for sale on combo 27WON turbo + Acuity Shifter.

I leave it at that!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You don't know the background but you stick your foot into the mud and not knowing mud will stick to your foot.

Brand new from either Acuity Instrument direct or Amazon is $479 - Free shipping either way.
So, for little over $50, I could have brand Spanking new unit, untouched.....Anytime you opened the box, product falls into the used categories,...price should reflect that....try return an item, that could include restocking fee...you lose!

I did an estimate based on Postal charge off Island Priority mail to mainland, postal charge would be more than $25. When you live on the Island, it is important to be familiar with shipping......

So..we both live on the same Island, $400 on that offer was more than "fair". Now that he offers $425 shipped - tried to be greedy - he lose. Check out pricing on another one of his recent for sale on combo 27WON turbo + Acuity Shifter.

I leave it at that!
27Won Turbo + Acuity shifter $2000 plus shipping lol. So go ahead and buy the brand new one for an extra $50. Someone will buy it for his asking price. Not like he was asking OBO on it lol. You know well that shipping W1 and Acuity Shifter would probably cost $50 plus for shipping in a well packaged box and weight probably be around 30 lbs or more. I’ve sold turbo’s and shifters for these cars so I know shipping lol

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag

I leave it at that!
Greedy? I didn't want your offer then. That's it. If you were going to buy it, it's been well over a month you would have done so already.