Gloss black vinyl wrap on fog light trim on sedan models

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks to the instructions and advice on this forum, one of my first mods on my '17 Honda Civic Touring was to change my chrome grill to the gloss black one seen on the hatch and si trim. However, I wasn't the biggest fan of the fog light trim not being gloss black as well. It just didn't seem to flow well in relation to the grill. I decided to get a gloss black vinyl installed on the 'eyebrow' portion of the fog light trim.

The right way would have been to take off the bumper to remove the fog light trim and wrap them, but I opted to not do that for a couple reasons 1). I didn't want to keep on taking the bumper on and off due to the delicate clips and the further potential of scratching the paint and 2). It was too difficult to wrap the entire cover due to the curves and circular inset area where the fog lights are housed.

I think this application improves the look of my car; however, perhaps one day I'll try to get the entire trim wrapped in gloss black or even get it painted. Thanks for reading!

Honda Civic 10th gen Gloss black vinyl wrap on fog light trim on sedan models moistener-civic-2017-black wra

Honda Civic 10th gen Gloss black vinyl wrap on fog light trim on sedan models moistener-civic-2017-black wrap2

OP
OP
moistener

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was the black grill just a direct swap? Looks great!
Yes direct swap from the '16/'17 hatch. If you think of doing it, I would also suggest to get a new front emblem and mount as well to make life easier.

OP
OP
moistener

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What kind of wheels? Those are great!
They're 18x8.5 +35mm Eneki Raijin wheels in hyper silver. They're about the same weight has OEM so not the lightest. I've seen a slight decrease in gas mileage as well due to the 235/40/18 tire size.

Lootmaster

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L
Country flag
This is exactly what I want for my civic but I don’t know how to wrap or anything. Did you have someone do it? Or if you did it yourself, how?
Sponsored