Getting cold feet after reading about infotainment issues

coupe23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LXP
Do you happen to have it? I can't find anything on it.

Like, I have set the wallpaper and figured out you can go to Info -> Clock/Wallpaper. But it doesn't seem like that is the intended way to see the clock screen.

Is there another way to get the clock to show up?
Maybe this will help or ask the dealer if they have an orientation day.

Sponsored

manders2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
One of the biggest infotainment issues I have been experiencing with my new civic was the skipping of music playback through bluetooth... It seems to have been fixed with a software update that was done a few weeks ago when I took my car in for other issues as well... So at least that common issue is being fixed.

tmach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L (and 1988 Fiero GT for the heck of it)
I had Bluetooth issues starting after about 3 months, but it was different. The car kept dropping and reconnecting to Bluetooth, which was really annoying in the middle of phone calls. Also, Android Auto doesn't work without Bluetooth connected. The last software update fixed it for about 6 weeks, but last night it started again. I can't make a call without it transferring to my phone and (if im lucky) back again at least once or twice. I thought car makers had this whole Bluetooth thing figured out years ago.
One of the biggest infotainment issues I have been experiencing with my new civic was the skipping of music playback through bluetooth... It seems to have been fixed with a software update that was done a few weeks ago when I took my car in for other issues as well... So at least that common issue is being fixed.
Sponsored

Last edited: