First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 fk8, 2011 Crz, 1996 300zx tt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone had issues with there cars throwing the p0328 code? It's on a 2020 civic si. just installed a cai and I've been having this issue since. If it continues I will just remove the intake and see if it still happens. Any help would be awesome.
Sponsored

Veradian

First Name
Coleman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hmm, don't hear a lot about their intake. I know some (Injen) do a poor job of keeping fuel trims in check. Bad trims could definitely cause knock. Do you have any other symptoms? As of now I'd say take it off and run the stock intake and see if it makes a difference. And be sure to clear the code.

OP
OP
springfieldfk8
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 fk8, 2011 Crz, 1996 300zx tt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm, don't hear a lot about their intake. I know some (Injen) do a poor job of keeping fuel trims in check. Bad trims could definitely cause knock. Do you have any other symptoms? As of now I'd say take it off and run the stock intake and see if it makes a difference. And be sure to clear the code.
I hear ya. It was a "give it a try" thing for sure. Ktuner said in another post the misfire monitor on the new cars isn't as useful as it had been in the past. I did try disabling misfire monitoring in ktuner but this isn't really a fix. I might just revert to factory and see if I can return it.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
If I remember right, that code is tied to a wiring harness or sensor failure. I'd suggest checking the sensor and connection. It's possible you accidentally dislodged during the install.
Sponsored