Geiger Counter like sound between windshield and dash?

Anesthesiologist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I am having the weirdest issue I think I have ever experienced with a vehicle;
When approaching constant speed, there is an audible "clicking" noise somewhere between the windshield, dashboard and frontal mirror. When the wind approaches the windshield in a certain manner, when the vehicle picks up speed, an annoying, Geiger counter-like "ticking" sound emits. I have not noticed it until recently.

I checked a few forums... and it seems that it's not necessarily a Civic issue, but a Honda issue. Although, however, there were many different reasons why these people had the issue. Some say it's the cold though.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can't be the only one.

It's SUPER annoying, causing me to be paranoid and I'm about two seconds from taking this to the dealer so they can figure it out. Lol.
Sponsored

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
When approaching constant speed, there is an audible "clicking" noise somewhere between the windshield, dashboard and frontal mirror. When the wind approaches the windshield in a certain manner, when the vehicle picks up speed, an annoying, Geiger counter-like "ticking" sound emits. I have not noticed it until recently.

I checked a few forums... and it seems that it's not necessarily a Civic issue, but a Honda issue. Although, however, there were many different reasons why these people had the issue. Some say it's the cold though.

It's SUPER annoying, causing me to be paranoid and I'm about two seconds from taking this to the dealer so they can figure it out. Lol.
you should probably just take it to the dealer like you said at the end of all that..

domm92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Get use to it your going to have tons of rattles in the years to come.

Dirty Bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Formula Firebird, 2013 GMC Sierra
I noticed that today in my 17 hatchback. Several other issues with very poor heat and defrosting issues
Sponsored