First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all! This may be a dumb question but I am uneducated in pedal setups. From my understanding gas pedal revocations help manual equipped cars because rev-matching and heel toe-ing become much easier making the gas and brake pedals the same height. Would this benefit or even fit an automatic equipped vehicle? All replies are appreciated and if I have incorrect information please let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know that people are running the CVT at the dragstrip. Seems like it would give you a slight advantage there.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Hi all! This may be a dumb question but I am uneducated in pedal setups. From my understanding gas pedal revocations help manual equipped cars because rev-matching and heel toe-ing become much easier making the gas and brake pedals the same height. Would this benefit or even fit an automatic equipped vehicle? All replies are appreciated and if I have incorrect information please let me know. Thanks!
It should fit, but wouldn't serve any real purpose. Auto cars only have two pedals and you conveniently (hopefully?) have two feet.

As you said, the whole point of the spacer it to make it easier for your two feet to interact with three pedals at the same time.