GAS Civic Hatchback Spoiler

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
That sucks you had to do that, guess once I put mine on I will have to keep an extra eye on it. Last thing I want is a $400+ spoiler to go flying off my car on the road and be lost or worse hit another car. my add on spoiler I had on my CR-Z went on the same way and never had any issues..

-R
I’m only sharing my fix in case someone else runs into a problem and doesn’t want to start the install from scratch. It was pretty much impossible to add more tape to the area that separated without removing the spoiler completely.
Sponsored

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m only sharing my fix in case someone else runs into a problem and doesn’t want to start the install from scratch. It was pretty much impossible to add more tape to the area that separated without removing the spoiler completely.
Understandable, I might go extra heavy on the tape and silicone before I put it on :p

-R

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was my fix as well :)

HatchPanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatckback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got it guys!! Test fitted and...im a bit more impressed when I see them on well taken photos. I love it though, finally its here. Getting it installed next week hopefully along with some other cosmetic goodies.
Also the double sided tape that it comes with, im gona ask my guy if a little more adhesive is recommended.

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Also the double sided tape that it comes with, im gona ask my guy if a little more adhesive is recommended.
While I’m glad that GAS has supplied the tape, after using it I would suggest finding some that’s a bit thicker I think the width is fine.

HatchPanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatckback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While I’m glad that GAS has supplied the tape, after using it I would suggest finding some that’s a bit thicker I think the width is fine.
I agree, I’ll probably use just a little bit of extra 3m double sided and call it a day

kidcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
man seeing all this is making me so anxious! Mine was said to ship on monday but never got tracking info or anything so now im just waiting like a little kid for the USPS truck - glad i checked on here about the fitment and extra steps you guys are taking to secure this thing!

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
man seeing all this is making me so anxious! Mine was said to ship on monday but never got tracking info or anything so now im just waiting like a little kid for the USPS truck - glad i checked on here about the fitment and extra steps you guys are taking to secure this thing!
Give Brian a call or shoot him an email.

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finished product. Sealed all the way around just in case ;) lol.
Side note: Whut do u guys think about the orange tail lights... i may go gray... kinda wanted a retro look but not sure if it looks weird...

Honda Civic 10th gen GAS Civic Hatchback Spoiler car2

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finished product. Sealed all the way around just in case ;) lol.
Side note: Whut do u guys think about the orange tail lights... i may go gray... kinda wanted a retro look but not sure if it looks weird...

car2.jpg
It would make it harder to tell if you were backing up if the whole area (blink / back up) is orange. Looks wise it does not look that bad but I think the clear area looks better, or might slightly smoke it :)

-R

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
@Mister2kris the spoiler is looking good! Haven’t fully sealed mines yet just the top section is done.
As for your taillights as long as you like them that’s what matters right? I have the smoked on mines and love the look.
Sponsored