Fun roads to drive on?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Forrest Hill Rd. and driving to Sonora through Sutter Creek highway 16 to 49. those are some crazy windy roads.
I didn't know about Salmon Falls Rd. I'll have to check that out.
forest hill road from which point to where?
Sponsored

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag

jscm

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am located in the Inland empire area in southern california. Where are some of your favorite back roads, mountain roads to take your car out to?
Im from Inland Empire and Ive been to almost all the back roads around here. there are lots of them but my favorites are where you can stop by and eat in a restaurant after a long drive/ride. hwy 2 angeles crest to newcombs ranch, big pines hwy around to angeles forest hwy around to newcombs ranch, hwy 18 to lake arrowhead village, hwy 330 or 38 to big bear, hwy 243 to idyllwild, hwy 74(hemet) to mountain center(my favorite before the wildfire), hwy 74 pines to palm to coachella vista point going to palm desert, ortega hwy 74(lake elsinore) to hells kitchen, montezuma valley road towards borrego springs, palomar mountain roads then stop by mothers kitchen. there is a lot more I missed out there and you could go farther out like the famous mulholland hwy and stop at the rock store.

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Ortega Highway would be fun. I am gonna be taking that trip in my new Si soon from San Clemente to Lake Elsinore. I live in the OC so I do a lot of PCH drives but you have to avoid the touristy areas to stay out of stop and of traffic during the day. If you want to take a day trip you could head up to Hollywood and do Mulholland and drive around the Hollywood hills and then cruise down Sunset I have not done that in a while but that was my go to lets go driving cruise when I lived in LA. Also can not beat the desert for speed if your in the I.E. head down toward the Coachella Valley just watch out for cops and the view is nice driving through all the wind farms.

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
In the modern area of GPS I like to just take off and drive sometimes go down a street or road that peaks my interest and if I get lost I have my phone to get me back home with GPS you can use Apple and I believe google Maps even if you do not have a data connection at least basic GPS function so if you go out in the boonies and get lost you will still be able to get back home.
Sponsored