Full Review with FlyBy & Rear GoPro POV Video: Remus Exhaust for 2017 Civic Type R FK8

FK_8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR 187
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:coffee: *See Update on Last Page*

Remus Exhaust in Austria started shipping the systems for the FK8 & Remus USA expects to receive & distribute them by next week.
Most of the first batch is already accounted for, but the next shipment is immediately following.
What are your thoughts on the Remus Exhaust System for the FK8?
If you plan on purchasing, are you interested in the Remus Sound Controller or not?

Sponsored

Last edited:

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
bad ass exhaust.. def greeting on the list

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I like the sound, but for some reason it doesn't suit the car to me. I don't picture the car to have that kind of raspy sound lol

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
I like the sound, but for some reason it doesn't suit the car to me. I don't picture the car to have that kind of raspy sound lol
I thought the same. :dunno:

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
couldn’t agree more!

i had a hard time picking when i was ordering..

Hoping it comes fast so i can post my review on this thread!
Let us know how it sounds

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s Here!!!
Install scheduled. Will update ASAP.
Where is Danillo? He can bless us with his exhaust clips of his installed.

Edit: found it. hit the arrows to swipe to video clip.

OP
OP
FK_8

FK_8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR 187
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks @jonnys_honda

I believe they posted part of his video on another thread.. i didnt want other members replying “repost” on mine like that one guy on top, but hearing Danilo’s system last Sunday during the Angeles Crest Cruise was a real eye (ear) opener for me.
The system makes its presence known but is definitely more “REFINED” compared to others i’ve heard (personally & on videos).

Im gonna try and do a different approach on reviewing this system, focusing on not just “sound”, but also on proving or disproving drone... reason why i created my own thread.

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Thanks @jonnys_honda

I believe they posted part of his video on another thread.. i didnt want other members replying “repost” on mine like that one guy on top, but hearing Danilo’s system last Sunday during the Angeles Crest Cruise was a real eye (ear) opener for me.
The system makes its presence known but is definitely more “REFINED” compared to others i’ve heard (personally & on videos).

Im gonna try and do a different approach on reviewing this system, focusing on not just “sound”, but also on proving or disproving drone... reason why i created my own thread.
@FK_8 Glad you finally received it Ron and sorry for the shipping issue and delay. Good thing is you finally have it and that is what matters. I am looking forward to your thoughts and please feel free to reach out should you have any questions moving forward. The initial production run has already been sold out and we have another production run started for additional units. Thanks you again for the support and looking forward to your review of it.