• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS/TW: 2017 Honda Civic HB Sport: 6spd WITH LEATHER

jluff007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4 Runner Limited, 2017 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Hey Guys,

I just got a new job that might require me to take customers to lunch on occasion. The civic feels a bit cramped with 4-5 guys in it. So, i'm testing the waters on what i would be able to sell it for. I'm currently not open to trades. Unless you have an A7/S7/RS7. Sorry.

It has just two modifications. When i purchased the car, i required the dealer to have leather installed. As many of you probably know, this is not a factory option for the Sport model, only Sport Touring. But, if you get the sport touring you lose the 6speed gearbox. My car has the best of both worlds and very rare to have both. The other modification is a K&N intake. I've had all services done at Hillsboro Honda, here in Oregon. It currently has just under 25k miles and i'm driving it daily about 10-12 miles back and forth to work. Further if i have to visit a customer.

I also have a KTuner V2, which i will include for an additional $550 above the agreed purchase price.

Currently i don't have any photos and i probably won't upload any. But, if you're on this site i'm sure you know what they look like. The only somewhat noticeable flaws is a little curb rash on the passenger side wheels. I only notice it when she gets a bath.

PM me with an offer and we'll see if i decide to sell it or not. It's a great car that will give me, or any prospective buyer, years of reliability in a car.

Thanks for looking,

-Jason
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag