• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS SPC Rear camber arm PN#67476 brand new in box

MakS2K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2005 Honda S2000, 2017 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
I have 2 SPC Rear camber arms brand new for sale. I thought I would need it when I lowered my car but figured that it was not needed since i didnt drop that low. They are brand new, 2 sets. $260, local preferred but willing to ship at buyers cost. My loss is your gain
Evasive motorsports sell these for $174 a piece.

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/...r-arm-honda-civic-15t-16-civic-type-r-fk8-17/

*I thought I added pics but forgot...

Honda Civic 10th gen FS SPC Rear camber arm PN#67476 brand new in box 1

Honda Civic 10th gen FS SPC Rear camber arm PN#67476 brand new in box 2

Honda Civic 10th gen FS SPC Rear camber arm PN#67476 brand new in box 3

Last edited:

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you can get a set of the heavy ones for $200 new. by the price im assuming you got the aluminum. even with a 1" drop you need em.

OP
OP
MakS2K

MakS2K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes, it's an aluminum. Thought I put pictures up but forgot (just upped them now).

at least for my fk8, camber wasn't too off, so decided not to put them on.

exit2302

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Odyssey EX, 2018 Subaru Forester Prem, 2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm gonna be in the Boston area on January 22nd for a bit. If you haven't sold it by then... maybe you could lower the price for me?

If not, free bump!

OP
OP
MakS2K

MakS2K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag