• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Socal: 3 2018 civic type-r wheels

FaDz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 200sx sev6; 2018 civic type-r
Country flag
Hey guys! I upgraded my wheels so I’m selling my oem wheels. I have 3 available since i just sold one today. 1 is in perfect condition, another with nick/rash, the worse one is the bend. It holds air and balanced. All tires have 7k miles. I can ship aswell

Price:
Good wheel:$350
Nick/rash: $300
Bent: $240

I dont have a pic of the bent rim since its at evasive motorsport but as soon as i pick it up ill take pics

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Socal: 3 2018 civic type-r wheels 7510A4EF-CC8D-48CA-9C3D-02C65ED6C8AC

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Socal: 3 2018 civic type-r wheels 3E008780-75F4-4152-ADBA-860EB729309F

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Socal: 3 2018 civic type-r wheels 6368EAF3-F7CC-4B2D-8892-2336D525A4B3

Gomie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I met up with FaDz yesterday and bought the wheel/tire from him. It is exactly how he described, an unblemished oem wheel and tire. I was surprised at how much tread is still on the 7k mile tire. If I didn't know and had to guess I would have guessed under 5k miles.

Anyway, the guy is genuine, straightforward, and honest. He was great at communication as well which made the process painless.

Somehow this turned into a yelp review... anyway, dude is legit, so if you need a wheel, I would recommend you look him up.

Last edited: