• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: PRL Catless DP, V1 - 200 shipped

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
SOLD

Selling PRL Catless DP - 180 now! shipped out the door to anywhere continental US. If paypal protection used, you pay 3% fee.

-bolts needed to bolt on come with the pipe.
-the gasket that came with pipe is stuck to the pipe, but not ripped or damaged to leak exhaust

Reason for sale: switched to PRL catted DP.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: PRL Catless DP, V1 - 200 shipped PRL DP 4.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: PRL Catless DP, V1 - 200 shipped PRL DP 1.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: PRL Catless DP, V1 - 200 shipped PRL DP 2.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: PRL Catless DP, V1 - 200 shipped PRL DP 3

Last edited:

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
Out of curiosity, why the switch to the catted dp? I have the catless on the way hopefully soon(back order). And would just like your review

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
is this for the hatchback sport?

OP
OP
lurker_j

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Out of curiosity, why the switch to the catted dp? I have the catless on the way hopefully soon(back order). And would just like your review
When I went catless, the exhaust tone increased significantly even with the stock exhaust. When I upgraded my exhaust as well and went 3 in back end, then it was unbearably loud for daily driving. I also like driving with my windows down and didn't like the smell of unburnt fuel emanating from my car. I have to stop by gate guards and show ID multiple times a day from my car and always felt bad that I was stinkin up there area for a little bit while they checked my credentials.

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
Completely understand that. Although I don't plan on doing any exhaust change besides the downpipe.

Thanks for the info and good luck selling it

jkim19SI

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan (Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
interest but without the heatshield it was ok with the heat?

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its been a while and haven't seen any bumps, you get rid of this OP?
Sponsored