• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
These tweeters are the absolute loves of my life. They are high end Ring Radiator textile tweeters model number is Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001). I have custom fit them into our oem molding to they look stock. They also compliment the SI Interior so well they are this awesome black red and gunmetal color which blends in so good with the SI carbon fiber and red accents. But best of all is the sound Ring radiator tweeters are incredible just so smooth clean and basically distortion free. These are raw drivers so you want to make sure if your Honda Civic is not amplified you use a bass blocker in line Not needed if your amplified like me they sound amazing on stock crossover settings. These have all the hard work don for you and best of all no damaging your stock tweeters so you can always go back to them! No modifying your oem panels just wire positive and negative clip in and boom done. Tweeters alone coast about $158 shipped just alone. I will sell these for $100 plus Paypal fee to lower us 48 states only. I ship very well in foam padding and inside a shipping box and super fast. These again are not your average tweeters these are higher end in brand and design and are far superior to your everyday brands. PM me with any questions anytime :)

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0260

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0261

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0262

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0263

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0264

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0265

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Oem tweeter upgrade Scanspeak Discovery(R1904/613001) Ring Radioator Car Tweeters FS IMG_0266