• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC)

Estoril4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport Mt, 2017 Toyota 4runner XP, 2014 Audi S4, 2017 CBP Type R
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Just sold my type R and now looking to sell the wheels. Also wanted to thank the civicx community for my time here during ownership. The wheels were my favorite addition to the car: removed ~30 lbs unsprung weight improving handling characteristics, this includes retaining minimal torque steer due to such a small offset change. They looked incredible and made me not worry about the minor imperfections in the road with more rubber.

There is about 6k miles on both the wheels and the A/S 3+ tires, plenty of tread left. No curb damage and struggling to find any imperfections that will show up in a picture (see below). The wheels had cquartz ceramic applied upon purchase and I will include the nuts and conical adapters needed to use and mount them. They were professionally mounted and balanced by people familiar with the wheels.

Please note I am located around Raleigh, NC and would be willing to drive a short ways with verification of funds. I would highly prefer a local sale; I will ship but the sale price will not include shipping and i have heard it can be pretty pricey.

My asking price is 3500 or best offer. No rushes here. I would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures

Cheers!
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) 2530229
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) IMG-2225.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) IMG-2223.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) 20200222_171612
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) 20200222_165644
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) 20200222_165534

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NSX Y-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ (NC) 20200222_165557

OP
OP
Estoril4

Estoril4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Local sale fell through, still available. Also as an fyi got general shipping quotes and shipping to PA was about 70 per wheel and shipping to cali was about 120 per

OP
OP
Estoril4

Estoril4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Opening up shipping options, willing to negotiate part of costs

Last edited: