• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Nearly New 2019 Aegean Blue Type R

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Type R, 2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic
Country flag
If only there was some distant nephew you and your wife could drive both cars out to, then leave one as a gift..... in NJ perhaps

:drive:
You're too funny, Micah! LOLOL
Sponsored

dre_dayy

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2018 civic
Country flag
Aegean Blue ~3200 miles, one mature adult owner (non-smoker, USAF/ANG veteran), clean Carfax, always garaged, recently professionally detailed, transferable extended warranty . Several dealer-installed options. Serious offers only! Located in Albuquerque, NM USA
Asking $35,000

(photos available on request)

6943DBAC-DA3E-471E-B356-835BB7C478F9.jpeg
anybody know where i can get private party financing? i would totally drive to new mexico to pick this thing up!

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
anybody know where i can get private party financing? i would totally drive to new mexico to pick this thing up!
Yes - AFFCU - Air Force Federal Credit Union. I am a member, cost like $5 to join. They have competitive rates.

mark5092

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 AB Honda Honda Civic Type R, 2017 SG Ford Focus RS
Country flag
I don’t think he is looking to take a loan with a financial institution! Sounds like he’s looking for an individual to do the financing. He must be young.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I don’t think he is looking to take a loan with a financial institution! Sounds like he’s looking for an individual to do the financing. He must be young.
WTF? Like a loan shark?

mark5092

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, everyone with good credit knows it is easy to go to their financial institution and get a loan to buy from a private owner. Not that hard!

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, everyone with good credit knows it is easy to go to their financial institution and get a loan to buy from a private owner. Not that hard!
Credit unions are known for letting people with less than good credit get a loan to buy from a private owner, albeit with a less than friendly interest rate. But.... for those of us with decent credit (700+) those same credit unions give very competitive rates.

AFFCU allows you to "skip a payment" a few times a year, which can alternatively and effectively be used to apply an entire months payment directly to the principal instead of the typical interest+principle payment.

dre_dayy

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2018 civic
Country flag

my financial institution actually doesn't do private party loans

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
my financial institution actually doesn't do private party loans
Call around, there are credit unions which will do it. I sold my EvoX to someone that way.

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Credit unions are known for letting people with less than good credit get a loan to buy from a private owner, albeit with a less than friendly interest rate. But.... for those of us with decent credit (700+) those same credit unions give very competitive rates.

AFFCU allows you to "skip a payment" a few times a year, which can alternatively and effectively be used to apply an entire months payment directly to the principal instead of the typical interest+principle payment.
At our FCU, they charge a fee for skipping payments...just sayin'. Your mileage may vary.

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Never seen so many cars get sold with little to no miles or time owned like the ctr. I find it so odd.

either way GLWS
It’s a long story! Someday I’ll let you know why!

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Super nice CTR at a very competitive price. With the limited availability in the NM/CO area, I’m surprised it hasn’t sold.

mark5092

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Super nice CTR at a very competitive price. With the limited availability in the NM/CO area, I’m surprised it hasn’t sold.
I agree!

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Much appreciated. Two things: ABQ is a fairly poor area, and many of the Lookie Lou’s only want to offer a lowball price. It’s as if they want it cheap to sell it high in CA & AZ! We are not desperate & it will find a good home.

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Aegean Blue ~3200 miles, one mature adult owner (non-smoker, USAF/ANG veteran), clean Carfax, always garaged, recently professionally detailed, transferable extended warranty . Several dealer-installed options. Serious offers only! Located in Albuquerque, NM USA
Asking $35,000

(photos available on request)

6943DBAC-DA3E-471E-B356-835BB7C478F9.jpeg

The car is sold. Thanks for your interest. We are happy we found the perfect buyer for the car. It will have a great home!
Sponsored