• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Nearly New 2019 Aegean Blue Type R

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Not to sound obtuse but when I say 10/10th's, I mean on the ragged edge. I don't even really try to "launch" the Type R as the wheel spin and then spin is prevalent. I leave aggressively but shift into second fairly early but while still in boost. What I am saying is that midapex to corner track out under very hard acceleration the power is not linear as it in my last car. So when it jumps to full boost, you almost have to implement a mild throttle modulation to prevent it from biting you in the ass.
That is what 10/10ths means to me I go real fast in my ctr as well. I just rarely go to a track where I need 2nd and never when I need 1st. You must be talking about autocross? I just leave mine in 2nd and the tq pulls it out nicely.
Sponsored

Z3papa

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2011 BMW M3
Country flag
That is what 10/10ths means to me I go real fast in my ctr as well. I just rarely go to a track where I need 2nd and never when I need 1st. You must be talking about autocross? I just leave mine in 2nd and the tq pulls it out nicely.
I'm referencing my experience to four days of autocross events but must disclose that two days speeds got well into third gear as well. I have no doubt that as speeds increase and you are running higher gears, the jumpy nature of the powerplant become less of an issue,

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Yea definitely. I imagine you’re staying in the stock class but Hondata’s traction control helps wonders too

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
buys the car because it’s “cool” then doesn’t want it a couple months later lol...

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
I know N2GJGerry and this car is IMPECCABLE!

He did not buy the car with any ridiculous notions stated above. He had the chance to buy it as a gift for his wife and did. To his surprise...
she REALLY didn't like the color so she went out and bought herself a Rallye Red one instead.
(the blue is the only one I would get besides CW)

I was admiring this blue beauty in person today and I would buy this one in a heartbeat if I decided to sell my S2000 :)
Super premium example!

Last edited:

mark5092

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 AB Honda Honda Civic Type R, 2017 SG Ford Focus RS
Country flag
?????Buying a second one before the first one sold?????!!!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
it has 3500 miles, the car hasn’t even really been driven, why wouldn’t it be impeccable? Lol

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
?????Buying a second one before the first one sold?????!!!
No, He bought the blue one and his wife went out and bought the red one, long before any thoughts of selling. I believe the idea was keep and keep, not substitute.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue ~3200 miles, one mature adult owner (non-smoker, USAF/ANG veteran), clean Carfax, always garaged, recently professionally detailed, transferable extended warranty . Several dealer-installed options. Serious offers only! Located in Albuquerque, NM USA
Asking $35,000

(photos available on request)

6943DBAC-DA3E-471E-B356-835BB7C478F9.jpeg
GLWS. Wish I could make the numbers work to trade my '17 SI in that same great color. For that low mileage, seems like a very fair asking price. Should go soon and for asking or super close. I was offered a new 2019 for $ 4,500 more than that in Sonic Gray by a dealer who was patting themselves on the back for
'only' charging $ 2 K over MSRP. i resisted.

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Type R, 2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic
Country flag
Seen your ad on the Denver CL. Surprise someone hasn't snagged it already. GLWS.
Thank you for your kind words. It seems like there is a lot of interest, but it's complicated when it's two private buyers trying to connect. I'm sure we'll find a good home for it, at a reasonable price, or, barring that, I'll just keep it...it's paid for....have a great week.

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
GLWS. Wish I could make the numbers work to trade my '17 SI in that same great color. For that low mileage, seems like a very fair asking price. Should go soon and for asking or super close. I was offered a new 2019 for $ 4,500 more than that in Sonic Gray by a dealer who was patting themselves on the back for
'only' charging $ 2 K over MSRP. i resisted.
I truly value your kind feedback. Thank you!

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Aegean Blue ~3200 miles, one mature adult owner (non-smoker, USAF/ANG veteran), clean Carfax, always garaged, recently professionally detailed, transferable extended warranty . Several dealer-installed options. Serious offers only! Located in Albuquerque, NM USA
Asking $35,000

FYI: We purchased 4 different extended warranties when we bought the car: 1) a 10 year/100,000 mile nose to tail ($250 deductible); 2) An extended service contract with 6,000 mile oil changes & checkups 4 years/4800 miles; 3) Very generous wheel/tire policy $0 deductible; 4) A DataDot theft deterrent policy. They are available to the buyer (we'll pay the $40 transfer fee on each); If all or none are wanted, then we'll go to the dealer and cancel them and get a pro-rated check for what we paid, less one year's coverage. To be clear, we want $35k for the car. The warranties are extra IF you want one or more of them. Remember, it's optional. Thank you for your continuing interest.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
If only there was some distant nephew you and your wife could drive both cars out to, then leave one as a gift..... in NJ perhaps

:drive:

gjurrens

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Asking $35,000

One additional note: the dealer-installed options represented the $2500 "market adjustment charge." Instead of just jacking up the price, we were handed a catalog of Type R options from which we could choose items up to that price in total. We chose a very cool interior lighting kit, a custom leather shift knob (the original shift knob also comes with the car), a complete set of mats, both carpet and rubber, including the trunk, the spare tire kit, wheel security locks/key, a wireless phone charger deck that is installed in the cubby hole in front of the shifter....hope this info helps.
Sponsored