• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Fs: morimoto Xb H11 5500k HID bulbs, jdm clear side markers

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD
I've switched out my side markers to smoked, and got a projector retrofit so I am selling my spare parts. All in good condition. Throw me an offer and I'll most likely take it.
The HID bulbs work perfectly and fit into the stock civic headlights. They require the hid kit to work.
The side markers come with amber bulbs as well, they are plug and play.
Honda Civic 10th gen Fs: morimoto Xb H11 5500k HID bulbs, jdm clear side markers IMG_20180220_161124
Honda Civic 10th gen Fs: morimoto Xb H11 5500k HID bulbs, jdm clear side markers IMG_20180220_161023

Last edited:

ty04orange

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2017 Accord EX-L, 1984 Toyota Pickup
PM me a price on the bulbs. I’m not fond of throwing offers at people.

werdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
Can you do $20 for the side markers? I see you're located at L.A, I can pick it up.

OP
OP
CivicXander

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hid bulbs sold, side markers are pending sale
Sponsored