• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Honda Access Black Chrome Emblem Kit for Sedan

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Hi all,

Decided I am going to stick with the OEM chrome emblems for now.

The only portion of the kit I tried on my car was the "CIVIC" letters and later removed them before driving the car. The front "H" was only removed from its to see how it looked.

I did put some double-sided tape on the front "H" and "CIVIC" for the buyer if they decide to use it or not. The "CIVIC" adhesive that came with the kit wasn't too great anyway. The front "H" did not come with any adhesive out of the box.

The rear "H" was never removed from its sleeve. It appears to have some adhesive on it already, but have no idea how good it will be.

Asking $120 shipped out the door since they have 0 miles on them and therefore in mint condition. Will send them in the original packaging with all the decals/freebies that it came with. I can take additional pictures if requested. Only interesting in selling kit as a whole at this time.

Again this for sedans only. Thanks for looking!
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Honda Access Black Chrome Emblem Kit for Sedan 20190706_102940
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Honda Access Black Chrome Emblem Kit for Sedan 20190706_102944 (2)
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Honda Access Black Chrome Emblem Kit for Sedan 20190706_103052 (2)
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Honda Access Black Chrome Emblem Kit for Sedan 20190706_103228

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump. Still for sale :)

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Weekly bump haha :)

I would be willing to sell the individual emblems too. PM me if interested. Thanks

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All emblems SOLD
Sponsored