• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey WTB Si front suspension & BLACK Si SEDAN rear bumper

Chr1spy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car's gone! Mods plz close.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chr1spy

Chr1spy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Catch can SOLD, thanks for the interest!

Pay day bump.. sway bar & hardware still available.
End links still available.

GR Gold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2017 Ram 3500, 2008 Honda Pilot, 2008 MB ML550, 2013 Honda Fit
Country flag
I am located in Central New Jersey, but am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance, or ship at THE BUYER'S EXPENSE.
All of these parts came off of my 2017 Si Sedan, but will fit ALL TRIMS of CivicX.
ALL PRICES ARE OBO, and I accept payment through Zelle, PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, and Google Pay.
Please text me at 7 three 2 five 7 zero 9 two 8 five for the fastest response, although private messages are encouraged.
-Chris Pagan

Whiteline adjustable end links - Literally only removed these from the package, they have never been installed or even test fitted.
$100
View attachment 194551

Whiteline 22mm 2-way adjustable sway bar, polyurethane bushings, & brackets
- Installed this past Fall. No issues with it whatsoever, I absolutely love it but just want to post it up here to see if there is any early interest, as I am preparing to return the car to stock for a future sale. This is the only picture I could find, from when AWE Tuning installed their Touring Edition exhaust & downpipe on my car (HIGHLY recommend this setup by the way) I will upload a better picture when this wild NJ weather permits it.
$100
View attachment 194365

Mishimoto oil catch can + extra hose clamps (not pictured) - used for approximately 10k miles of daily driving. My commute is literally 5 miles round trip, so I actually mean it when I say this was *mostly highway miles*. Will be cleaned before shipment.
SOLD
Is the sway bar and end links still available?

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
OP
OP
Chr1spy

Chr1spy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quarantine bump for the last item left