• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS : 2019 Sport Touring Carbon fiber OEM Dash trim

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 Sport Touring , 2010 Camaro SS, 2021 C8
Country flag
This is the remaining trim from my conversion on my 19 Sport touring. you get what is pictured, minus the bench and the two upper silver trim pieces are sold, the two carbon fiber trim pieces are still left. $40 Or best offer. . Left trim, right banjo vent. Will ship anywhere. PM for a quote. Thank you.

View attachment 200992

Honda Civic 10th gen FS : 2019 Sport Touring Carbon fiber OEM Dash trim IMG_4796.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS : 2019 Sport Touring Carbon fiber OEM Dash trim fullsizeoutput_371

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
did you forget the piece to the left of the radio?

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
did you forget the piece to the left of the radio?
No, unfortunately, I don't have that piece. It was sold along with the donor dashboard that I got my Type R trip parts from.

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Both of the two upper silver trim pieces are sold, the two carbon fiber trim pieces are still left. $40 Or best offer.

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
PM Sent.