• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2019 Civic Sport Rims in Houston, TX $350!!! [SOLD]

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport, Mk4 Jetta VR6
Country flag
Just traded to some ESRs, these have about 5k miles on them.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Civic Sport Rims in Houston, TX $350!!! [SOLD] 20200104_114849
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
DM sent.

OP
OP
integraboi

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I really want to get rid of these rims, they're taking up too much space lol. With that being said I'm knocking $100 off the price lol.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really want to get rid of these rims, they're taking up too much space lol. With that being said I'm knocking $100 off the price lol.
Willing to ship? To Southern California? Lmk what price w/ shipping included and I am willing to take them off your hands. If not it’s cool too lol

OP
OP
integraboi

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Willing to ship? To Southern California? Lmk what price w/ shipping included and I am willing to take them off your hands. If not it’s cool too lol
It would probably cost a couple hundred bucks to get them shipped to you.

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
If you are willing to sell one I can drive down there. Gives me an excuse to take a mini road trip :)

OP
OP
integraboi

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sold for $300