• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2018 CW Type R - 1,800 Miles, PA

lockednloaded

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR #17012
Country flag
“Stock, never modified”...has clear side markers in last pic. Hmmmm

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
“Stock, never modified”...has clear side markers in last pic. Hmmmm
Thank you for pointing that out, honestly it was a simple mistake on my end to not include that. I have the stock side markers to go along with the car for anyone interested.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks clean - I’ve seen two white CTRs, one in New Hope and a few months ago on PA 463/Horsham Rd near Montgomeryville. Wonder if it was you!

GLWS, she’ll make someone happy for sure. And good price.

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Looks clean - I’ve seen two white CTRs, one in New Hope and a few months ago on PA 463/Horsham Rd near Montgomeryville. Wonder if it was you!

GLWS, she’ll make someone happy for sure. And good price.
Around Horsham is me lol

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Around Horsham is me lol
When I saw you I wasn’t in my car. My dad pointed your car out and said “hey look, it’s your car!” If you see another CW cruising around that area it’s probably me lol :)

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
I'm not sure how OEM side markers constitutes as "modded" since it's OEM??? Are the rubber mats a mod as well?
Are they OEM clear side markers?
Either way, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be listed; as they are now.

:topic:
Car looks good! GLWS

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
Thanks everyone for the interest so far. Just to clear up a few things...no you cannot arrange a payment plan, and no I’m not interested in trades.

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
Thanks everyone for the interest so far. Just to clear up a few things...no you cannot arrange a payment plan, and no I’m not interested in trades.
Just out of sheer curiosity, did someone actually ask for a seller financing?