FS: 2018 Civic Type R Stock Wheel/Tire Set, with very low miles

harrisonq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Hello Everyone,

I've lurked on these forums for quite some time and I finally picked up a new 2018 CW Civic Type R about 3 weeks ago. I just swapped out the stock 20 inch wheels and tires for 18 inch wheels and tires (Enkei Raijins / Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+)

I am looking to sell the stock wheels/tires, which had a total of 415 miles on them prior to being taken off.

I would obviously prefer to sell the set of 4 together for simplicity, but I'm open to selling them individually or in pairs as I realize folks are often looking to keep spares on hand or replace a single one that was damaged.

For now I'd prefer to sell this for pickup only, and I'm located in PA in the Montgomery County / Bucks County area. If there isn't much interest after a little time I'd be open to shipping them, but would need to look into how much that would cost and would likely expect the buyer to cover that.

I'd be looking for around $2,000-2,500 for the full set, or around $500-600 for each, which I think are realistic based on what I've seen from going through previous threads here regarding stock wheel/tire sales.

Feel free to message me with any serious offers or questions.

Thanks!
Sponsored

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
GL with sale. Mind sharing some pics of those wheels installed?

Hello Everyone,

I've lurked on these forums for quite some time and I finally picked up a new 2018 CW Civic Type R about 3 weeks ago. I just swapped out the stock 20 inch wheels and tires for 18 inch wheels and tires (Enkei Raijins / Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+)

I am looking to sell the stock wheels/tires, which had a total of 415 miles on them prior to being taken off.

I would obviously prefer to sell the set of 4 together for simplicity, but I'm open to selling them individually or in pairs as I realize folks are often looking to keep spares on hand or replace a single one that was damaged.

For now I'd prefer to sell this for pickup only, and I'm located in PA in the Montgomery County / Bucks County area. If there isn't much interest after a little time I'd be open to shipping them, but would need to look into how much that would cost and would likely expect the buyer to cover that.

I'd be looking for around $2,000-2,500 for the full set, or around $500-600 for each, which I think are realistic based on what I've seen from going through previous threads here regarding stock wheel/tire sales.

Thanks!

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
this should be posted in classifieds

malak33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 cw civic type r
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
You still selling the spares?
Sponsored