• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More

Benchpress

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Selling my 2018 Championship White CTR (#09349) w/ 2991 miles on the clock. I strictly adhered to the break-in period and have never red-lined the car. If you care to see the car's history (from delivery in December, 2017, until now) documented on VinWiki, the VIN is SHHFK8G73JU200717. Here are some unique features of my Type R:

- OEM stock 20" alloy wheels and Continental summer tires w/ only 176 miles on them!
- 18" OZ Racing Alleggerita HLTs professionally painted Championship White (NH-0) paired w/ BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S all-season tires at all four corners (this setup all in cost > $3,100)
- 2 OEM Rallye Red mirror caps from Honda of Japan (obviously, the original CW mirror caps will be included)
- OEM Rallye Red front grille garnish/inlay from Honda of Japan
- Civic Type R license plate frame/holder

I have over $42,000 invested in the car and absolutely love it. However, I have driven beater cars for nearly 20 years and am stressed out taking care of such a nice vehicle. If this is difficult to believe, take note that I purchased the car in cash, own it free and clear, and have a clean Indiana title in my name. Though I gave it 5 months to try to get used to it, new car ownership just isn't for me. Again, the CTR is amazing (I don't have to convince any of you).

I am asking $34,750 (updated) for the car, given the low miles and work already done to it.

There are three minor cosmetic issues that I want to document for you in words and in pictures so that you know what you're buying:

- One tiny rock chip on the front bumper
- Minor curbing on two of the OZ Racing wheels

Please see pictures below of the small issues and wider shots of this beautiful, awesome CTR. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. Thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0966.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0893.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0897.JPG

Last edited:

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll buy the stock wheels, have cash. PM me a price shipped to GA.

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
GLWS that’s a beautiful CW Type R, I haven’t driven beaters my whole life but this is for sure on my mind about keeping the car looking good all the time and that’s why I went with PMM, I could only imagine trying to keep a CW up in the Rocky Mountains

OP
OP
Benchpress

Benchpress

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Updated asking price to $34,750 to reflect current mileage (4,300) and minor (but very well done) body work. After a good amount of negotiation with a sincere prospective buyer from the forums, the deal fell through, and the car is still for sale!

Last edited:

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
Sure sounds like excellent value, GLWS.

You should give details of the minor body work, since you were upfront about everything else.
Just a suggestion.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PM with ? - I'm not far from you at all and am ready to buy*

*see PM :)

OP
OP
Benchpress

Benchpress

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Hey all! No mods other than the cosmetic ones mentioned done to the car - pretty much bone stock, and no tune/flash. I am located in Ft. Wayne, IN and would be happy to arrange a test drive for more local folks on enjoyable roads. Please see a pic of the initial damage to the Type R (brushed against a sapling backing up in a rural driveway) and three pictures of the professionally repaired and blended passenger rear quarter and flare (~$1350). It looks fantastic and was done by the most trusted body shop in Ft. Wayne, Arrow Auto Body.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More 54897812300__EC1CB714-43DC-437C-86B4-7589874540A2.JPG

View attachment 103720

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0057.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0087.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2018 Civic Type R (CW) W/ 2 Wheel/Tire Sets + Low Miles + More IMG_0088.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
Hey all! No mods other than the cosmetic ones mentioned done to the car - pretty much bone stock, and no tune/flash. I am located in Ft. Wayne, IN and would be happy to arrange a test drive for more local folks on enjoyable roads. Please see a pic of the initial damage to the Type R (brushed against a sapling backing up in a rural driveway) and three pictures of the professionally repaired and blended passenger rear quarter and flare (~$1350). It looks fantastic and was done by the most trusted body shop in Ft. Wayne, Arrow Auto Body.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

54897812300__EC1CB714-43DC-437C-86B4-7589874540A2.JPG

View attachment 103720

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG
Kudos to you for being upfront. GLWS.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had the opportunity to talk to the OP on Sunday night and being someone who has bought many used, performance cars over the years, talking with him was very refreshing. I would buy this car were it not for the fact I already have a blue one on order (but until today it's estimated arrival was a great mystery). It is not often you'll encounter someone who is as transparent as Nate. I agree with the above, kudos to you sir.