• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas

Good price?

• Good price

• Crack pipe

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaptainAwesome

Curator of awesomeness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe Touring; 2012 Silverado LT, TX Ed.; 2015 Murano Plat.
Country flag
$23,500
NADA $24,125 "clean retail"
  • 8,700 miles
  • Vittuned and Intune v2 included if sold through the forum
  • Upgraded horn
  • Tan leather
  • Aries floor mats (original floor mats included...never used)
  • Trunk protector OEM
  • Dog not included
Testing the waters. Let me know what you think.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180525_074200

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180525_074325

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180525_074154

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180525_074139

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180525_074131

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2017 White Vittuned Coupe Touring in Dallas IMG_20180519_125416

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks nice, though the addition of easily replicatable mods (Vit not withstanding), the CVT and the touring trim would make me not interested right off the bat, but that's me. If you want a CVT car on this trim, I think this is about as good as they get.

Cross shop anyways... understanding you can get a Ktuner V2 plus tune for about $1000. Check Edmunds and evaluate the difference in value between

1) This car w/it's mileage and add a grand for the mods you'd otherwise pay for that I assume you'd get
2) a new 2018
3) then visit a few lots with that price and see what they'll do.

It looks like the invoice on these for a new one in '17 was ~24700, and it sounds like everyone is paying under invoice. You may have a doc/destination fee... but you'd still have to pay tax upon registering.

If they were moving them for invoice and now there are rebates dropping the price by another grand or two... then that's just the way it is. A lot of folks who bought cars near invoice last year and want to flip them may find it hard to get what they want if new cars are selling well under invoice now.

Also, when I got my car, I got an '18, not a '17... a bit under invoice, and that was when the '18' were just releasing and not on the lot. They weren't offering raging deals to move the '17s off the lot, and the '18's could be haggled the same, in my experience. By ordering an 18, I got a car that is now worth more, based on model year alone. Cars are depreciating assets, but it makes no sense to spend new money on a used item. I have ~1k more value on my '18 over a '17 I couldn't have haggled that extra 1k down on. If k was going to spend the same money... you bet I was getting an '18.

Good luck. This car may very well represent a good value... You won't really know until you determine how it stacks against new '18's in the current 'slow selling' climate.

Your poll doesn't give me the opinion to either say yes... or 'crack price'. I'd say what I'd say to anyone buying a car... do your research and make an informed decision. Never go for one car, always cross shopping. For a car as common and still in production as ours, it makes no sense to fall in love with one specific car. There'll be another just down the road.

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
I feel like the price is high... I would suggest to take off the mods and try to sell it like that. I would never touch a vehicle that I know was tuned and modified.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I feel like the price is high... I would suggest to take off the mods and try to sell it like that. I would never touch a vehicle that I know was tuned and modified.

This, plus you can get a 2018 Si OTD for under 23K now.
Sponsored