• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 18x8 Enkei YS5 with 235/45 Khumo Ecsta 4X Winter wheels

Gomie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What will you do next winter?

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What will you do next winter?
I have another set of wheels I'll be using. titan 7s and I'll be putting all weather tires on the new ones.
Doesn't snow too much here, but obviously gets too cold for factory tires

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Civic Type R, 2005 S2000
Lol, If I didn't get the same Titan7 Set as you I would have come to picked this up! GLWS

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm getting a few hits on the facebook page, but nothing solid yet. I'm surprised no one needs any for winter?