Torrea16

First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Recently had someone back up in to my bumper. Hit and run. It’s cracked and I want to replace it. Not super noticeable but I notice it soooo.... can anyone point me in the right direction of replacing it?

Honda Civic 10th gen Front bumper help 9E2D4AD9-88EA-4C69-B451-FFD851F7479F
Sponsored

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You have three options.

1. Buy a new OEM one and have it painted.
2. Find a used one that someone is selling or at a junkyard. Hope to find a black one or have it painted.
3. Buy an aftermarket one. There are several available.

NHWhite2019SI

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI sedan, 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
Don’t quote me but I was under the impression that all body panels that Honda sells come painted from them. I know that when I worked for the parts department for a Honda dealership I had to ask for the color code to match. Although, I never looked into larger parts either. I’d recommend calling you local dealer and seeing if they come painted. While it may not be the cheapest, the convenience of not having to find a body shop to match the paint ( and the potential to being screwed up) may be worth it. Good luck!!

OP
OP

Torrea16

First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Don’t quote me but I was under the impression that all body panels that Honda sells come painted from them. I know that when I worked for the parts department for a Honda dealership I had to ask for the color code to match. Although, I never looked into larger parts either. I’d recommend calling you local dealer and seeing if they come painted. While it may not be the cheapest, the convenience of not having to find a body shop to match the paint ( and the potential to being screwed up) may be worth it. Good luck!!
I had a good experience with the dealer I bought it from. (Even though they are all shady) maybe I’ll go through them thank you
Sponsored