Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car: 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Colour: Black/Burgundy

Hi guys,

This evening I had came back home and saw the damage shown by the pictures attached. I'm not 100% sure of what or when it happened; but I feel that someone had hit my car and drove away. Unfortunately, was not able to trace who had done it.

There is a big scratch/dent/chip in front left bumper of the car, right above the fog lights. Everything around it is just dust which I had double checked. What are my options to fix this damage, do I need replace the bumper, get it repair or any suggestions you guys may have?

Also, if the bumper were to be replaced would it affect the Honda Sensing feature in any capacity?

Thanks for your help!

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Bumper Got Hit - Options for Repair/Fix 266eb50c-c4c5-49c4-932f-0e1610cf9914

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Bumper Got Hit - Options for Repair/Fix a96d6aa1-67ab-42df-8e96-59b665a7c646

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A decent body shop could blow that in, but it’ll still cost you $400+.
Since you have a dark colour it won’t stick out as badly so just buy some touch up paint.
Fill in the divot and wet sand it smooth after a few days.

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
Options:

Body filler/sand/paint. (Like above mentioned)

Touch up paint only

Leave alone as this will happen again

If leased, may fall under "expected wear and tear" at turn in.. or may be charged at turn in.
Sponsored