Country flag
No more member progress badges. Why not?:crazy:

THE! CrazyKiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like trucks coz I'm a truck guy.
Country flag
Terrible format. I never use a phone to use the site, always a PC. Everything is compacted on the page in Firefox, ads all over the place, can't type in a username using @ as it misses half of the name. Too much scrolling to read a post that used to fill the width of the screen.

Anything that gets harder to use gets sent to the burn pile, unless it gets better this is another one.

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
Looks cleaner and more up to date on my phone which is all I use. Eh, I don't mind it.

blinkz0rz

First Name
Jrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Civic Si, 1997 Dodge Dakota, 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner 440, 2010 JKU Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Terrible format. I never use a phone to use the site, always a PC. Everything is compacted on the page in Firefox, ads all over the place, can't type in a username using @ as it misses half of the name. Too much scrolling to read a post that used to fill the width of the screen.

Anything that gets harder to use gets sent to the burn pile, unless it gets better this is another one.
Seems the update just happened. Chrome now has the forum spread across the whole page, it is no longer condensed as I posted earlier.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the old format, when I turned my phone sideways, the avatars with member stats and such were visable.......Not anymore.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic EX
Country flag
Nice new theme style. Looks much more modern and decluttered, on both mobile and desktop views.

With the old format, when I turned my phone sideways, the avatars with member stats and such were visable.......Not anymore.
Full member stats show for me in landscape mode on an iPhone.

Honda Civic 10th gen Forum software updated ?   Looks Differtent E15A606C-B4C6-44F3-A38A-EDCD24FB7573

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is not anything I had anything to do with, I moderate, not admin. My understanding is that a change was required due to some issues with the previous version being outdated. Perhaps @Administrator can take some of the feedback and make some tweaks to address some of the common complaints.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
I'm on desktop and couldn't figure out how to get into the main forums...I got here by clicking a thread I replied to in my notifications list.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.