gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
Quick write up for those DWCTR (dads -or moms- with Civic Type R). Found a really cool seat protector that mimics the interior trim (black with red stitching) and it's a highly rated quality seat cover. Product is by Lusso Gear (highly rated on Amazon). Also purchased another Britax Frontier Clicktight in red cause my daughter wanted a red race seat like mine and frankly I don't want to transfer car seats every time my oldest wants to ride with me. Both products get an A+ from me.

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG
+1 on the Lusso's. For my CTR, I got the same Lusso seat protectors and back of the seat protector/organizers. The fit and quality is great. I had the Brica's in my Golf R. They were stout. But the head rest strap wasn't long enough for the CTR because the CTR has a solid piece rear headrest. The Lusso's aren't as thick as the Brica's but they are much easier to deal with in terms of the car's buckle and LATCH system. As OP poster states, the black/red thread matches really well.

Honda Civic 10th gen For those with kids: cool child seat protector that matches the CTR IMG_4813

Honda Civic 10th gen For those with kids: cool child seat protector that matches the CTR IMG_9380

butdamnbrian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Country flag
i just picked up one of these seat protectors as well, to go along with a nuna rava i snagged on black friday sale. we had been looking at the chicco nextfit zip and a graco but the nuna rava’s build quality and simplicity are a cut above. so far so good!