First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello All,

I have a mint KTuner v.2 for sale at $700.

When I got the unit I plugged it in to my 2016 Touring to unlock and set up and install a tune and then plugged it in once more to unlock it. I used my laptop but you do not even need one with the v.2 as you can apparently do everything with the built-in screen. Otherwise it has been kept in the box. I did not keep it in the car as I am not the kind of guy to play with things once I get what I want.

Absolutely loved it but could use the cash to fund the truck I now need. It was super nice to have a "heavy" "luxury" sedan that had some additional power and no throttle lag. As you probably know, a KTuner is absolutely the best dollar to HP/TQ improvement ratio of any modification available. I was mostly interested in eliminating throttle lag but have to admit that running a sleeper was very fun bonus.

Super easy to install. If I can do it anyone can set up a tune or five and install it as I am not exactly mechanically gifted. I was super paranoid that I was going to brick my car but that is pretty much impossible to do with the Ktuner.

I bought the unit for $550USD plus $180Cdn import duties and fees. I am asking $700 Cdn by PayPal or cash so I am losing a bit but got a summer of fun out of it. I did drive it in the snow once and it was completely fine as well. I am located near Toronto and could deliver it personally within a reasonable distance or could pay for tracked shipping.

Thanks for reading and happy motoring!

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner v.2 Sold 20190910_131320

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner v.2 Sold 20190910_132230

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner v.2 Sold 20190910_132307

Last edited:

I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7