First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic Si sedan, 2016 Focus RS, 2002 WRX
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Moving to a new home and need to clean out some parts from the old house. Looking for a local Honda Hatchback Sport owner interested in doing an OEM stock CTR exhaust upgrade. Asking $250. Fit does require slight modification in the rear bumper valence and should increase performance with the pipe diameter increase. This exhaust does not fit sedan models.
I also have a CTR rear pitch mount and rear sway bar, which I used on my Si and is a direct fit. The CTR pitch mount stopped the knock back (6psi Hondata tune) that occurred with the stock pitch mount. The CTR rear sway bar is 3mm larger than the Si and has a small noticeable affect on rear role stiffness. Parts are slowly coming off the Si in preparation to return it as it's a lease. Asking $75 for the rear sway bar and $75 for the rear pitch mount, does not include shipping charges.

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount CTR exhaust

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount CTR vs Si rear pitch mount

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount SI rear sway

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount CTR exhaust tips

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount CTR rear sway vs Si

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2017 CTR OEM exhaust, rear sway bar and rear pitch mount CTR rear sway

OP
OP
CTR1938

CTR1938

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic Si sedan, 2016 Focus RS, 2002 WRX
Country flag
Update: exhaust and sway bar have sold

Hey everyone,

Moving to a new home and need to clean out some parts from the old house. Looking for a local Honda Hatchback Sport owner interested in doing an OEM stock CTR exhaust upgrade. Asking $250. Fit does require slight modification in the rear bumper valence and should increase performance with the pipe diameter increase. This exhaust does not fit sedan models.
I also have a CTR rear pitch mount and rear sway bar, which I used on my Si and is a direct fit. The CTR pitch mount stopped the knock back (6psi Hondata tune) that occurred with the stock pitch mount. The CTR rear sway bar is 3mm larger than the Si and has a small noticeable affect on rear role stiffness. Parts are slowly coming off the Si in preparation to return it as it's a lease. Asking $75 for the rear sway bar and $75 for the rear pitch mount, does not include shipping charges.

CTR exhaust.jpg

CTR vs Si rear pitch mount.jpg

SI rear sway.jpg

CTR exhaust tips.jpg

CTR rear sway vs Si.jpg

CTR rear sway.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored