Floor mats. High-wall or standard?

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
WeatherTech looks a bit to hillbilly trucker for me ;) While I swear by their brand and they are flawless for most daily vehicles... The 3Dmaxpider has a carbon fiber look to it and is also durable/highwalled and so easy to clean.

Honda Civic 10th gen Floor mats. High-wall or standard? ba778e08-ca6c-46fe-9967-beff7f313c9a-jpe

^^ Not my photo ;) but mine look identical except throw about 15 pound of michigan road salt on them currently.

I've had people get in and state that the stock floor mats look great in the car lol

I planned on just swapping back to the cloth mats for the spring/summer/fall but after months of us these are staying forever.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
I've had weathertech in previous vehicles, and I don't care for the way the sides tend to sag inward making it look like they don't fit properly. The 3DMaxpider mats have a rolled outer edge which helps them keep their shape and keep them pressed up against the sides of the footwell area.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
High wall for sure. Got them for all the cars.

kg4fxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Black
Country flag
For what it is worth....
I went with Honda High Wall. Had dealer add it. Sweet. I vacuum once a week. Then wipe mats with a damp rag. I am the only one in the car so not much dirt and I click my heels before getting in. Long story there. But basically no dirt in car. Mostly wear tennis shoes (Casual Work Environment). And sorry not a type R. Touring. OCD about clean. They look nice and work great. Dedicated vacuum in garage next to Griots cart of magic cleaning supplies.

thirtem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR
Country flag
Has anyone tried the 3D maxpider floor mats on a 2019 ctr? Both amazon and ebay descriptions state they are not compatible with the 2019 models. I wonder if the info is out of date or if it is actually not compatible.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Has anyone tried the 3D maxpider floor mats on a 2019 ctr? Both amazon and ebay descriptions state they are not compatible with the 2019 models. I wonder if the info is out of date or if it is actually not compatible.
Can't see why they wouldn't be. Probably just saying that because it hasn't been officially validated, but '19 is the same car

think3mm

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
I just ordered both rows in black for my CTR (2019). I'll followup with fit once they arrive.