Flashpro

Addaj2707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Flashed my 2017 si went smoothly then after driving for a while all the dash lights came on. Do I have to drive it around for them to clear or reflash.
Sponsored

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Flashed my 2017 si went smoothly then after driving for a while all the dash lights came on. Do I have to drive it around for them to clear or reflash.
Firstly there is a Ktuner/Hondata thread in the subforums you might want to check or post this in.

I used a Ktuner so I am not familiar with the Hondata unit. All I know that during the flash process you will get a lot of the lights flash up when the stock ECU map is being erased, but they will go away once the new ECU map is uploaded. You might want to consider reflashing the ECU back to stock and see if the issue is corrected. If that does the trick then reflash the ECU to the map you want.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
check your codes, if no codes, flash stock and see if they go away.

OP
OP

Addaj2707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Firstly there is a Ktuner/Hondata thread in the subforums you might want to check or post this in.

I used a Ktuner so I am not familiar with the Hondata unit. All I know that during the flash process you will get a lot of the lights flash up when the stock ECU map is being erased, but they will go away once the new ECU map is uploaded. You might want to consider reflashing the ECU back to stock and see if the issue is corrected. If that does the trick then reflash the ECU to the map you want.
Thank you I reflashed and it's all good