Flashpro. Where did you get yours in Canada

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys first of all I'm in BC, I'm just wanting to know if any other Canadian users have a flashpro and if so where and how much did you get it for. Right now I have a quote from Garage5 in Richmond for $1100.... it's crazy how bad our dollar is. Anyways if anyone know a better deal let me know.
Sponsored

touring420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Touring.. 2003 Civic DX (for sale btw)
Country flag
Hey guys first of all I'm in BC, I'm just wanting to know if any other Canadian users have a flashpro and if so where and how much did you get it for. Right now I have a quote from Garage5 in Richmond for $1100.... it's crazy how bad our dollar is. Anyways if anyone know a better deal let me know.
There's a place in Markham selling them for 890 taxes in. JDM racing I think, they have adds on kijij

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's a place in Markham selling them for 890 taxes in. JDM racing I think, they have adds on kijij
Thank you, I will look in to that.

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can also ask around. I believe Garage 5 and EVO Garage have hondata's available.
I already said that garage 5 quoted me $1100 in my first post. That is the only dealer hondata's site has listed in Canada.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
teknotik has flashpro but again, because of the shit canadian dollar, its about $1000

van604

2016 Civic Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronaldleestudios.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I'd be interested in test driving a car that has been flashed a tune to see if it helps with the turbo lag. Some videos on Youtube seems to suggest that it will.

But will flashing your car void the warranty? Can it be flashed back to stock without any indication it had been tampered with?

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd be interested in test driving a car that has been flashed a tune to see if it helps with the turbo lag. Some videos on Youtube seems to suggest that it will.

But will flashing your car void the warranty? Can it be flashed back to stock without any indication it had been tampered with?
That's up for debate about the whole warranty thing. Assuming you flash back to stock if something goes wrong, I think the dealership would have a hard time proving it was the the flashpro that killed it.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
JDM Addiction sold me flashpro for waaaaay under $1000 taxes in..

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright so here's an update. I contacted Evolution Auto in maple ridge and have decided to go with k tuner v2 through them. They have been by far the most willing to help me out and the best price I have found. I highly recommend them :thumbsup:

touring420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Touring.. 2003 Civic DX (for sale btw)
Country flag
Alright so here's an update. I contacted Evolution Auto in maple ridge and have decided to go with k tuner v2 through them. They have been by far the most willing to help me out and the best price I have found. I highly recommend them :thumbsup:
Mind if I ask what you paid?? I'm on the fence on which programmer to go with.
Sponsored