Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Have you tried flashing to a base calibration and see if it works or not? Then reflash again to your custom tune?
I don’t think is my custom tune , before the update was fine . I just updated the firmware and then I had to re uploaded my custom tuning .
Sponsored

PrisonerOfDoom

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R #3166, '04 IS300, '01 Tacoma
Country flag
@Hondata What's the difference between the 91 octane downpipe map and the 91 octane high flow cat map? Can you use the 91 octane downpipe map if you have a catted downpipe? I'm confused as to why there are two different downpipe maps for 91 octane and only one downpipe map for 93 octane. Thanks.

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
alejandroads123: I need the calibration ID or ECU part number. Send us feedback from the software and include your calibration.

PrisonerOfDoom: If you have a cat in the downpipe then use the high flow cat calibration. What happened with the 93 calibrations after tuning for the stock downpipe, high flow cat and catless is that we found that the high flow cat and stock downpipe were the same. If you compare some of the calibrations you'll see the main difference is that catless you have to lower the maximum air charge. The other tuning differences are not huge.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
alejandroads123: I need the calibration ID or ECU part number. Send us feedback from the software and include your calibration.

PrisonerOfDoom: If you have a cat in the downpipe then use the high flow cat calibration. What happened with the 93 calibrations after tuning for the stock downpipe, high flow cat and catless is that we found that the high flow cat and stock downpipe were the same. If you compare some of the calibrations you'll see the main difference is that catless you have to lower the maximum air charge. The other tuning differences are not huge.
ok , where do you want me to send the files ?

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In FlashhProManager under the Help menu there is an option to send feedback. If you have the calibration and any datalogs open it can send those as well.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
In FlashhProManager under the Help menu there is an option to send feedback. If you have the calibration and any datalogs open it can send those as well.
Ok I will soon as I can , I don’t have the car with me now . Thanks

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
@Hondata What type of expectations should I have if I'm considering hondata as my first mod to my bone stock car? Something like a base 91 tune? Are those the gains realistic on the front page?

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
@Hondata What type of expectations should I have if I'm considering hondata as my first mod to my bone stock car? Something like a base 91 tune? Are those the gains realistic on the front page?
Honda Civic 10th gen FlashPro for CTR tuning results hondata-flashpro-civic-type-r-fuel-system-flexfuel-intercooler-racecat-full-700x700

Eh judging by this the dyno they use reads 7-8% higher if stock is reading 317hp. Figure after drivetrain loss a stock fk8 would be making ~295whp. Looks like that's whats on the front page too.

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hondata-flashpro-civic-type-r-fuel-system-flexfuel-intercooler-racecat-full-700x700.png

Eh judging by this the dyno they use reads 7-8% higher if stock is reading 317hp. Figure after drivetrain loss a stock fk8 would be making ~295whp. Looks like that's whats on the front page too.
Thanks boss.

Really interested in getting Hondata just looking for the best dollar:gains to start out with while I figure things out.

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks boss.

Really interested in getting Hondata just looking for the best dollar:gains to start out with while I figure things out.
Oh it's totally worth it. Any bolt ons you add without tuning wouldn't give you any more power and just be for sound and less restrictive air flow

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh it's totally worth it. Any bolt ons you add without tuning wouldn't give you any more power and just be for sound and less restrictive air flow
I've heard it can really wake the car up and like mentioned, I'm looking to build slowly and was definitely more intesreted in the flashpro now that you can remote jail break. Wondering what a reasonable gain would be with just flashpro for starting out.. then go from there with the next best price:gain ratio lol

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I've heard it can really wake the car up and like mentioned, I'm looking to build slowly and was definitely more intesreted in the flashpro now that you can remote jail break. Wondering what a reasonable gain would be with just flashpro for starting out.. then go from there with the next best price:gain ratio lol
First step should be to look on the hondata webpage and read all the details there.

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'd say downpipe, intercooler, and better charge pipes since with a tune you'll be running more boost and wear out those rubber hoses over time. The intercooler it comes with suuuuccckks.

Then a bigger front pipe and exhaust since what it comes with is really small and restrictive. Not sure how much power that would actually net you though.

Not sure what octane you get up there but that's a big giver of power.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Use the 93 since 93/94 octane is available in Canada
Sponsored