FlashPro for CTR tuning results

jpmelfi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #706, 07 S2k
Country flag
@Hondata I'm new here, and I just recently purchased my first performance upgradesfor my 2018 CTR. I have a PRL Downpipe, PRL intercooler, mishimoto intake, and Hondata flashpro. Last week I finally installed my jailbroken ECU and unfortunately got a P0139 error pretty quickly after I started driving again.

No biggie, as I know I can just turn it off with my flashpro. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be working. I'm using a 93 octane, downpipe, intercooler map with secondary O2 sensor disabled. I even went in to the closed loop section in calibrations and made sure the P0139 error was disabled.

I reflashed the ECU again to see if it was just a one off but, unfortunately, it repeatedly keeps coming back even with the P0139 code disabled. Sometimes it's in 20 miles and sometimes its in 60 miles; it just seems random. I purchased PRL's recommended Fabspeed O2 defouler yesterday to see if I can make it so no CEL code ever pops up, but I need help/advice on what's causing this or what I'm doing wrong.

This weekend I'm going to take everything off again to make sure everything is seated/sealed right and install the new O2 defouler, but I had one of my buddy's, who is a certified Honda tech, help install everything so I don't think that's the issue, especially if I should be able to turn the code off entirely using my flashpro.

Any help would be much appreciated!

**Edit**

Here's the tune I'm currently using, along with the secondary downpipe O2 sensor disabled.
P0139 error cropped.jpg

As you can see, the error still pops up even when I have the error disabled in my tune.
I am curious about this as well. I installed my catted PRL downpipe and the fabspeed O2 spacer and I am getting a P0139 code as well. I also am getting a P2270/P2271. I do not have Hondata or Ktuner at the moment, but I would like to figure out the reason for these particular codes.
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am curious about this as well. I installed my catted PRL downpipe and the fabspeed O2 spacer and I am getting a P0139 code as well. I also am getting a P2270/P2271. I do not have Hondata or Ktuner at the moment, but I would like to figure out the reason for these particular codes.
It’s normally the fabspeed O2 spacer

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
It’s normally the fabspeed O2 spacer
What do you mean by this? The Fabspeed is what’s causing the problem? Because I’m having the same issue with the PRL catted with the Fabspeed and it gives me a CEL even after resetting.

nunoctr

First Name
nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk2
Country flag
Air charge table
Don’t put more boost if your fuel pump it’s at 100%

nunoctr

First Name
nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk2
Country flag
Add 5% and retest. Do this until the fuel pressure it’s at 100% When it’s at 100% stop and Take 5% to be safe.

nunoctr

First Name
nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk2
Country flag
My car didn’t like 29. It’s better 25/26. But it’s a fk2 with only eventuri intake and 3” b-pipe

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
For the 29 psi ,what should the air charge table be like?
Also the tables are torque targets. Depending on the variables (weather for example) the car may not push for all the boost. There will be days where you get the same amount of power at 21 psi compared to 25 psi.

mdub83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR in White
Country flag
Use the 93 octane calibration (no intercooler). The 91 to 93 octane difference is more than the changes for the intercooler.
Random question... the place I got gas was 92 octane... for this octane level do you recommend I use the 91 or 93 tune?