DanFK8

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Hey fellow FK8 owners in Toronto - GTA! I recently picked up my 2018 Civic Type R a few months ago and was thinking of setting up a groupchat on Whatsapp for other FK8 owners around the area.

The main purpose of this groupchat is to connect owners from around the area to host events and car meets.

It is also helpful to those who are looking to modify their FK8 and who are deciding on which parts to go to. I will be doing full bolt ons with Hondata Tune and a custom dyno tune soon so I can help anyone around the area with any questions they’ll have!

PM me your numbers so i can get you added in the Whatsapp Group!
Sponsored

Tone Loc

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #18323
Country flag
PM'd! Picked up my R last month. What's the meet scene like here? I only moved here recently from BC where it used to be really good until idiots started coming out and ruining it for everybody...

bamills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey fellow FK8 owners in Toronto - GTA! I recently picked up my 2018 Civic Type R a few months ago and was thinking of setting up a groupchat on Whatsapp for other FK8 owners around the area.

The main purpose of this groupchat is to connect owners from around the area to host events and car meets.

It is also helpful to those who are looking to modify their FK8 and who are deciding on which parts to go to. I will be doing full bolt ons with Hondata Tune and a custom dyno tune soon so I can help anyone around the area with any questions they’ll have!

PM'd

K24Frank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TW Civic Si , 2018 CW Civic Type R
There's a FB group called "Type R Canada - Type R owners of Canada #FK8Canada".

Vaporeon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
If anyone can update this that would be great, I am looking to get into this whatsapp as well.

K.Will

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello all,

Is this thread being looked at still? I just got a 2018 Type R and would like to join this group as well. Based in Brampton and Toronto, ON

K.Will

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag
Those interested in starting a CURRENT whatsapp group for the GTA, please dm me and il start the group

Lun

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag

how can I join the group

sheemer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8
Hey fellow FK8 owners in Toronto - GTA! I recently picked up my 2018 Civic Type R a few months ago and was thinking of setting up a groupchat on Whatsapp plus for other FK8 owners around the area.

Does the group still exist to join?

dkha

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
interested in joining as well
Sponsored