• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FK8 Civic Type R Carbon Fiber Rock Flaps

Bama Dave

First Name
David H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #5484 PMM, 2008 S2K NFR
Country flag
I designed a set for the S2000 community years ago. I just came up with a good design and passed the product to others. They told me to start selling them to others. I'm not in business to make money on this first and foremost. Again I'm passing another idea now onto the FK8 CTR family. Found a great guy that does a good job with this carbon fiber. Randy at www.oldskoolfab.com is the one to contact if you are interested in purchasing a set of rock flaps. If you are included in the group buy of FB please contact him through there. If you have any questions he can answer them. As far as the installation of the flaps you will need 2 5x20 tapping screws that screw into the existing plastic push pins in the front and 1 5x20 tapping screw into the rear plastic flange on the bumper at the bottom. All other mounting points are existing screws that hold the liner to the body. Price shipped is $216.50 that cover all paypal fees too. Colors are Black, Red, White and Blue. But he has many colors to choose from. I will post up pictures of the color later. Thanks Bama Dave
Sponsored

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
I designed a set for the S2000 community years ago. I just came up with a good design and passed the product to others. They told me to start selling them to others. I'm not in business to make money on this first and foremost. Again I'm passing another idea now onto the FK8 CTR family. Found a great guy that does a good job with this carbon fiber. Randy at www.oldskoolfab.com is the one to contact if you are interested in purchasing a set of rock flaps. If you are included in the group buy of FB please contact him through there. If you have any questions he can answer them. As far as the installation of the flaps you will need 2 5x20 tapping screws that screw into the existing plastic push pins in the front and 1 5x20 tapping screw into the rear plastic flange on the bumper at the bottom. All other mounting points are existing screws that hold the liner to the body. Price shipped is $216.50 that cover all paypal fees too. Colors are Black, Red, White and Blue. But he has many colors to choose from. I will post up pictures of the color later. Thanks Bama Dave
Hey thanks...did you design these?... https://www.s2ki.com/forums/sponsor...r-deals-184/carbon-fiber-chip-guards-1178643/

I have a set on my S.

...link to the group buy on fb?

OP
OP

Bama Dave

First Name
David H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes after design of the s2000 set the civic was easy. Thanks. The one I did for the s2000 are different then the one THMotorsports is offering. Sorry I don't have any pics now.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes after design of the s2000 set the civic was easy. Thanks. The one I did for the s2000 are different then the one THMotorsports is offering. Sorry I don't have any pics now.
Ok...cool. I actually bought the Euro Boutique ones (I just happened to pull that link)...not sure if they're the exact same or not but they look the same. I actually bought 2 sets because when you find something you like for an S2000, you buy several! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bama Dave

First Name
David H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe the last pics I had was on www.s2kca.com in the for sale thread. S2KI want me to become a sponsor so I couldn't post there. Check it out. Randy from oldskoolfab made them also if you are interested.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe the last pics I had was on www.s2kca.com in the for sale thread. S2KI want me to become a sponsor so I couldn't post there. Check it out. Randy from oldskoolfab made them also if you are interested.
Ok...Excellent! Will do. Thanks again Sir!

saint365

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi Dave, any update on orders made thru FB sale page?

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi Dave, any update on orders made thru FB sale page?
not sure if dave is even involved anymore. i'd recommend contacting randy direct via messenger or e-mail.