FK7Elites

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
CivicX community I have decided to form a club after much deliberation. The club name I have come up with is FK7Elites so far I have made an Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube(dont know why I made a youtube). I am looking for any fk7 owners that have a genuine interest in filling official slots, Vice President, Treasurer, Public Affairs/Relations. I have the intention of running this club as official as possible with meets, dinners, events both profitable and charity type. As the name would suggest an FK7 is a must. A little exclusivity is alright. Down the line I would like to create merchandise and produce content to bring in a money flow which the club will use to create bigger events.

I understand there are many groups out there already in full swing but I encourage YOU, to be a part of the process to build one with me.

NY, NJ, and CT folks welcomed. Would prefer to hear from people that arent afraid to drive their cars I live in Bergen County NJ and as such will probably host dinners at my place for club meets and will lock down spots for car meets in the Bergen area. Eventually my intention is to have meets across all NJ, NY, and parts of CT(idk ct that well but ig would be nice to have something out there)

I appreciate any and all that read through this. Again hit me up on here or any of the 2 social media platforms the club has. I look forward to meeting you all.

Instagram @FK7Elites
Facebook page FK7Elites
Email [email protected]

My number will become available to those that become members.
Sponsored

peters239

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
Country flag
CivicX community I have decided to form a club after much deliberation. The club name I have come up with is FK7Elites so far I have made an Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube(dont know why I made a youtube). I am looking for any fk7 owners that have a genuine interest in filling official slots, Vice President, Treasurer, Public Affairs/Relations. I have the intention of running this club as official as possible with meets, dinners, events both profitable and charity type. As the name would suggest an FK7 is a must. A little exclusivity is alright. Down the line I would like to create merchandise and produce content to bring in a money flow which the club will use to create bigger events.

I understand there are many groups out there already in full swing but I encourage YOU, to be a part of the process to build one with me.

NY, NJ, and CT folks welcomed. Would prefer to hear from people that arent afraid to drive their cars I live in Bergen County NJ and as such will probably host dinners at my place for club meets and will lock down spots for car meets in the Bergen area. Eventually my intention is to have meets across all NJ, NY, and parts of CT(idk ct that well but ig would be nice to have something out there)

I appreciate any and all that read through this. Again hit me up on here or any of the 2 social media platforms the club has. I look forward to meeting you all.

Instagram @FK7Elites
Facebook page FK7Elites
Email [email protected]

My number will become available to those that become members.
I am from eastern PA. Saw this thread today and was going to join your facebook page you started but i didnt see anything on there for joining the group?

OP
OP
Nexus90

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
I am from eastern PA. Saw this thread today and was going to join your facebook page you started but i didnt see anything on there for joining the group?

Hey just seeing this my bad on the Facebook page I dont think have finished the page officially. I'll take a look a that in a few I'm at work right now but I appreciate your interest let's keep in touch.
Sponsored