heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Currently, I am lower on BC BR coilovers with 6k front and 4k for the rear. I want to upgrade to swift spring since the ride quality right now is kinda bouncy. I'm not sure about the current spring rates so I'm looking for some advice for new spring rates setup for DD. Maybe go up to 8k front and 6k rear? Any advice would be great :).

Please and Thank you.
Sponsored

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Currently, I am lower on BC BR coilovers with 6k front and 4k for the rear. I want to upgrade to swift spring since the ride quality right now is kinda bouncy. I'm not sure about the current spring rates so I'm looking for some advice for new spring rates setup for DD. Maybe go up to 8k front and 6k rear? Any advice would be great :).

Please and Thank you.
Get Swift Assist or Helper springs and coilover springs . Helper/Assist springs takes away the bouncyness ,without sacrifising the main spring rate.
Here's a good example
Honda Civic 10th gen FK7 spring rate Penske-Swift-installed-front.-1200x800

Honda Civic 10th gen FK7 spring rate 35256010-set

OP
OP

heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag
Get Swift Assist or Helper springs and coilover springs . Helper/Assist springs takes away the bouncyness ,without sacrifising the main spring rate.
Here's a good example
Penske-Swift-installed-front.-1200x800.jpg

35256010-set.jpg
Wow, I did not know those exist. Will definitely email swift spring about the product if they are available for the hatchback. Thank you! just learn some thing new .
Sponsored