Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed my unit this weekend. Doug was gracious enough to install it and teach me how to use it. I am very impressed and happy with the investment. More so, how gracious and helpful Doug was instructing me how to use it. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does and glad there are people who care about the community. Thankyou Hondata! My car feels amazing!
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
How was the dyno day?

I been working with Doug since FlashPro came out on the 10th Gen. He's been really helpful on answering all my questions/problems promptly

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How was the dyno day?

I been working with Doug since FlashPro came out on the 10th Gen. He's been really helpful on answering all my questions/problems promptly
Dyno Day was outstanding!!!
It doesn't surprise me at all. he was very patient and educated me on why he does what he does on his tunes. looking forward to his workshops too!

Last edited:

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Just installed my unit this weekend. Doug was gracious enough to install it and teach me how to use it. I am very impressed and happy with the investment. More so, how gracious and helpful Doug was instructing me how to use it. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does and glad there are people who care about the community. Thankyou Hondata! My car feels amazing!
Glad to hear about your positive experience!

If you ever have questions about the FlashPro, feel free to post in this subforum. Many of us just enjoy answering questions and helping out :)

OP
OP
zerogravity

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad to hear about your positive experience!

If you ever have questions about the FlashPro, feel free to post in this subforum. Many of us just enjoy answering questions and helping out :)
Thanks man. Ill be definitely be asking and reading!

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
can you leave Hondata plugged in the car 24/7? will the circuit damage by the electrical surge from cranking the car?

Yes you can. The FlashPro is designed to draw minimal power and is surge protected.