First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic 1.5T Sedan CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, this is my first post to the forum. I've owned my 2016 1.5T Sedan CVT since August 2016. Currently I'm around 75,000 miles. If anyone is in the OKC metro area and wants to have a CivicX meetup, let me know! I've done some cosmetic mods which include: front ground effects, canards, MGP caliper covers in yellow, tow hooks front and back, and Type R style wing. Also plastidipped my stock EX-T wheels, which I'm not in love with. Kinda want the wheels from the new face lift or the SI. Also, I did a muffler delete from a great local shop in Norman near campus. Let me know your opinions about what you think my car looks like! I was afraid that I had done too much to the point of being a ricer, but I think I hit the sweet spot. Next stop, track days at Hallett!

Cheers,

Bryan

Honda Civic 10th gen First Post! IMG_20200203_100537

Honda Civic 10th gen First Post! IMG_20200203_100615

Honda Civic 10th gen First Post! IMG_20200203_100604

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
To each his own (no hate) but the wing is too over the top imo along with the red bull canards at the front. Everything else looks good, the wheels look nice in that color and the caliper covers look okay as well because they kind of go with the yellow fogs. I've always been one for a more clean look, which is why all I have done cosmetically on my car are gunmetal gray wheels, black mesh grill, exhaust tips, and tinted turn/reverse signals. But just my opinion, keep doing you man.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The wing is not my style but if you like it, that's all that matters.

The Red Bull decal on the front splitters and the Honda/Pirelli decals on the spoiler make it look like you're a wannabe racer. Take them away and it might look a little cleaner. Just my take anyway. Surprisingly, I like the blacked out wheels with your setup.

Last edited:

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
The wing is not my style but if you like it, that's all that maters.

The Red Bull decal on the front splitters and the Honda/Pirelli decals on the spoiler make it look like you're a wannabe racer. Take them away and it might look a little cleaner. Just my take anyway. Surprisingly, I like the blacked out wheels with your setup.
Your car .. do what you want to mod it - have fun -- own it and make it yours, if that what you want to do -- as long as it does not present a danger to anyone else on the road.
You have that right -- ( you are making the payments !!)

75,000 miles -- you are obviously doing something right .. as you don't seem to have totaled it.
Unlike some who never get to do any mods, before they wreck 2-3 weeks into ownership.
Sponsored