Gallo_vera

First Name
Jayro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
I recently got a 2019 Civic si sedan, I wanna know what you guys would recommend I do for some first mods, for performance or style. What are some cheapish mods I could do to my car? springs? wheels? sway bars? tints? just anything you guys would recommend to do first for my car.
Sponsored

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
If the car is new and still under warranty, I personally would not do performance mods yet for the risk of voiding it.

First things that I add to (or move from old to) new cars are usually on safety like dash cam, flashlight/bat, air compressor, and usb cable for phones.

Then stuffs to protect the car like paint protection (ceramic coating or at least wax/sealants - if straight out of dealership then it saves me on surface prep), floor mats (usually add on the dealer to exchange the freebie to one I like).

For the 10th gen Civic, I find myself accidentally hitting the door with my foot (good thing I noticed before I removed the plastic covers) so ordering anti-kick guards and sill protector immediately followed.

I drive around 3-4 hours per day so I like making the interior comfortable (I like things comfortable even on spirited driving). Tint is first thing on the list. Steering wheel cover since the stock on the Civic is too slick. Shift knob cover for the same reason. I also prefer to add those longer seat belt covers (I find the regular size useless).

I find the Civic interior quite noisy so I ordered and will try those rubber strips to put in the doors, hood, hatch(?).

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Ktuner or hondata. Great 1st mod. I waited until after break in period...

Royal_Purple_Oil_Filter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I recently got a 2019 Civic si sedan, I wanna know what you guys would recommend I do for some first mods, for performance or style. What are some cheapish mods I could do to my car? springs? wheels? sway bars? tints? just anything you guys would recommend to do first for my car.
22mm rear sway bar. Either Eibach or Whiteline brand

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the car is new and still under warranty, I personally would not do performance mods yet for the risk of voiding it.
Or, do like I do, and embrace the gradual yet perpetual trimming of your warranty... :p
Sponsored