First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I still love mine after a couple of months. It's an absolute joy to drive.

Jayceegee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Enjoy !! Have had mine almost 3 months -- all is good except the rev hang which causes a jerky ride unless you pause for a longer than normal period of time between shifts. Have been told to buy ktuner to get rid of the rev hang but being an old guy I am leaving my car stock and babied. Simply put, I am not going to modify the car.

OP
OP
ozzie1230

ozzie1230

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
Enjoy !! Have had mine almost 3 months -- all is good except the rev hang which causes a jerky ride unless you pause for a longer than normal period of time between shifts. Have been told to buy ktuner to get rid of the rev hang but being an old guy I am leaving my car stock and babied. Simply put, I am not going to modify the car.
Ktuner will be my first purchase! Either that or Hondata, i haven't decided yet!

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
Ktuner will be my first purchase! Either that or Hondata, i haven't decided yet!
If you do the Ktuner, buy it from Two-Step Performance and get their stage 1 tune bundled with it for free.

Also, check out Acuity's throttle pedal spacer. It's so much easier to heel-toe with that thing installed in position C!

OP
OP
ozzie1230

ozzie1230

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
If you do the Ktuner, buy it from Two-Step Performance and get their stage 1 tune bundled with it for free.

Also, check out Acuity's throttle pedal spacer. It's so much easier to heel-toe with that thing installed in position C!
Thank you for the advice! I also wanted that Acuity shifter but it seems to be sold out :/

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
OP
OP
ozzie1230

ozzie1230

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
It's in stock at Two Step Performance:

https://twostepperformance.com/10th-gen-honda-civic-throttle-pedal-spacer-kit-2016-2018/

If you get the Ktuner, too, that comes with free overnight shipping. I ended up getting both in the same shipment, the next day.

Also, you should be able to use the coupon code civicx to get a 5% discount.

Well I was referring to the shift knob

https://twostepperformance.com/acuity-instruments-esco-shift-knob-for-m10x1-5-shifters-honda-acura/

It seems to be sold out everywhere