Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yes iv heard those work you can find nice ones on google for alittle less. I would say only get ones that bolt to the hub
I still have to upgrade the intercooler and get me some konigs.. I've spent a little too much this month. Still waiting on my strut brace to get shipped from procivic.

So for now.. I'm just going to drive and enjoy the car. I'm still trying to break in my clutch lol

10gCiViC

British Columbia Guru
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si / 1972 Gran Torino 351CJ-4V
Deposit on mine today ! My supplier said it'll be here in a week as there's very limited supply for the Pro Kit in North America so far. I got one though !

Camber kit will be installed along with the springs. Doing it properly.

I'm also getting the 18x8.5 +30 Niche Targa. It'll look dope I hope !

D

T-Lo9385

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just got mine in as well. Super excited. I gotta wait until Monday for install. The shop that is going to put it on, does lift kits on trucks and his appointments are booked through out the weekend. Ugh.

I also got Nitto Motivo tires as well. Very grippy, which I like.

isek04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 GTR BE
How bad is the camber after initial drop with these? Anyone planning to get a camber kit as well? thanks guys.

isek04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 GTR BE
I don't like the camber after the drop. I ordered the camber kit from prl to get a proper alignment

20180127_121010.jpg
super helpful pic, bro - thank you. Let me know how the camber kit works after you install and pls share another pic. Thanks for being the vanguard on this for us!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
How much was the camber kit and what brand did you buy?

Will do. Hopefully I'll receive it by Wednesday and will upload pictures after my alignment

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

BooSi86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si 4-door
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought this one from prl
http://prlmotorsports.com/2017civictypereibachrearcamberkit.aspx#.Wm42CtCIbgA

Prl said that it will work with the si.

Since the si does share the rear with the type r then I guess it will work
Hey man I'm not sure if you read this in the description but that camber kit says (non-si) If its through Eibach I would contact them directly. Hopefully it works out for you and yes please post pics. I'm not a fan of the stance either...

"The Eibach Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Kit for the 2016+ Honda Civic (non-Si) and 2017+ Honda Civic Type R is the ideal solution for correcting the rear camber when lowering your vehicle. When a vehicle is lowered the camber naturally becomes negative, depending on the lowering amount a camber kit is necessary to correct this issue for proper alignment and avoid improper/uneven tire wear"

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey man I'm not sure if you read this in the description but that camber kit says (non-si) If its through Eibach I would contact them directly. Hopefully it works out for you and yes please post pics. I'm not a fan of the stance either...

"The Eibach Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Kit for the 2016+ Honda Civic (non-Si) and 2017+ Honda Civic Type R is the ideal solution for correcting the rear camber when lowering your vehicle. When a vehicle is lowered the camber naturally becomes negative, depending on the lowering amount a camber kit is necessary to correct this issue for proper alignment and avoid improper/uneven tire wear"
That's correct and I sent a direct message to PRL to confirm if it works with the Si and they said yes. Hopefully they'll chime in to confirm with everyone. @PRL Motorsports

OP
OP

DoingOK

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Notice the October 27, 2017 order date...........finally shipped today. I already had adjustable rear control arms to fix any camber issues.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach holyshit

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really want to lower my car but the pro-kit is just not enough drop for me. Wish there were some more Si specific options with slightly more aggressive drops like sportlines but without the reverse rake.

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I really want to lower my car but the pro-kit is just not enough drop for me. Wish there were some more Si specific options with slightly more aggressive drops like sportlines but without the reverse rake.
They settle in after they get broken in..

I've noticed it a little lower than my pictures i've shared
Sponsored